part twenty five

quick note : thank you for six thousand reads !!

anyways :

*beep* *beep* *beep*

manny's pov:
i burst into the halls rushing..my fingers fumbling calling simon..

come on simon, answer..

manny : i'm looking for talia mar
doctor : she's just woken up please come in
manny : thank you

i run through the doors right to talia and hug her..

manny : are you ok ??
talia : i'm fine- where's tobi ??
manny : he's not awake yet.. i'm not allowed in
talia : your family though ?
manny : i know, but are you sure your ok ?
talia : just a few scrapes but i'm fine

then all of a sudden talia bursts into tears..

manny : hey hey calm down.. it's ok
talia : n-no bec-c-cause
manny : deep breaths..
talia : i-it's my f-f-fault
manny : no. don't say that. it's not your fault

talia continued to cry while i tried to calm her down, by now i've called simon maybe thirteen times from my phone and about seven from talia's and he's not answered, i feel horrible that i'm interrupting his christmas eve..

simon's pov :
we finish up prepping for tomorrow and i decided to check my phone.. what

thirteen missed calls from manny..

seven missed calls from talia..

i rush outside even though it's snowing and phone manny.. he doesn't answer..

i phone talia-

she picks up and i hear her burst into tears.. i hear manny as well

simon : what's going on ??
manny : i'm sorry to bother your christmas eve.. but it's tobi..
simon : what happened ??
talia : i-it's my f-faul-t-t
simon : what happened ?? are you two ok ??
manny : i'm fine , talia has a few bruises and cuts but other than that she says she's ok..
simon : what happened manny ?
talia : w-we were in a c-car c-cr-crash-h
simon : wha- talia, please calm down..

a million thoughts rushed through my head 'is tobi ok ?' 'is talia ok ?' 'is manny ok ?' 'how ?'

simon : i'm on my way

i drove as fast as i could , it was snowing but not bad, i guessed that was how they crashed..

talia's pov:
did simon just say he's coming ?? no, no we've ruined his christmas as well.. no !

i tried to stop crying.. i went into my bathroom and looked at my face, i had a small cut near my left eye and a cut on my bottom lip, i had a bruise on my neck and my hand was cut.. i looked at my eyes, stained red because of crying, they were puffy and my face was red, my hair was a mess.. i didn't care i cared if tobi was ok.. i distracted him

after about two hours of waiting.. on edge simon arrived.

simon ran through the doors and i fell right into his arms he held me close and i buried my face into his chest and i could hear muffled tones..

manny : you didn't need to come..
simon : two of my best friends and my girlfriend are in hospital, one of them isn't awake yet, i needed to.
manny : thanks bro.. honestly i'm trying to be strong for talia but i'm immediate family and not allowed in..
simon : have you had any updates ?
manny : nothing..

simon's pov :
i hugged talia tightly then let go , i took her hand and all three of us walked through the doors, i was worried about tobi we sat down waiting for them to say something to us but manny had to go and see his parents so it was just me and talia she was resting her head into my shoulder and i had my arms around her as we waited, we were getting tired it was about one o'clock by now, and we'd been at the hospital for four nearly five hours..

then the doctor comes out and told us that we visiting hours were done and we could come back at five o'clock.. that's when i gave up

simon : let us see him please then we will leave..
doctor : i am unable to let you-
simon : my best friend was in a car crash , and we don't know if he's ok.
doctor : i'm sorry, but i am unable to..
simon : please. i need to see him

talia grabbed my hand and i realised how rude i was being..

simon : i'm sorry i'm being rude.. we'll be back later
doctor : it's fine, just don't say, come see him

we walked in and i thanked him multiple times and apologised many of times..

talia : tobi !
tobi : talia-

i ran over to him and put my hand on us arm and breathed a sigh of relief..

simon : thank god, your here
tobi : yeah, i'm here- where's manny ?? is he ok ??
simon : it's fine, calm down, calm down he's telling your parents..
tobi : talia ! are you ok ?
talia : i'm fine i'm fine i'm just wondering what's up with you.. are you ok??
tobi : i'm fine i just have a couple bruises and cuts and that..

he was cut off when talia hugged him..

thankfully, tobi was let out and we all set off driving home for christmas once again..

talia's pov :
tobi's car wasn't fully trashed as it was just tobi's side that the car that got damaged so me and manny's sides weren't damaged neither the boot..

simon drove us home, and home being mine and tobi's apartment, we had told our families what happened and they told us not to worry and we'd be fine to stay home..