part fourteen

summer in the city , 2017

talia's pov:
i quickly grab my guitar from my room and look at myself in the mirror.. i'm wearing a black long sleeved crop top with side cuts and some baggy khaki trousers, and i just put some black fila's on to go with it, and grab my black bag covered in little pikachu's.

i'm a loser so i want to look amazing for simon, i'm gonna see him again !! i'm beyond excitement.

manny: you look good t
talia: thanks to you
manny: i got you
talia: *giggles* let's go

talia's pov continued:
we got into tobi's car, as usual and he put my setlist on i giggled and sighed..then gave in and started singing along with them two.. after about twenty minutes we stopped and spoke about the drama.. after vik's party jj and ethan had a disagreement and it almost ended up with ethan getting punched.. we're now at the fourth of august and jj has tweeted saying he's left the sidemen.. none of the boys know what's really going on, it was a big disagreement but it's not like everyone took sides.. we're all confused if being honest..

in about two hours and a half we finally got to the venue, i got my guitar out and we all walked in, well- when i saw we all walked in i mean i walked in and those two were on a swegway each, i chose not to because i have my guitar and i'm pretty clumsy anyway.. didn't really want any injuries before my show and all.. we saw gee,freya and chip,

gee: i'm so excited for your set girrlll ah
talia: thank you *giggles* i'm glad you'll all be here to see it!
chip: got any ear plugs?
gee: josh shut up *giggles*
talia: i mean you don't have to come *giggles*
chip: i'm with gee so i have to come
manny: you mean you don't have any other friends?
chip: sadly
talia: you really do want to hear me sing again deep down
chip: buy tough decisions now..also take simon's swegway someone..
gee: you asked for a shot while he went to the toilet, you need to find him, we'll head up to the instagram and twitter rooms he'll be up there..

talia's pov:
we were all sat in the instagram room, and i was really really nervous.. not sure why since i had done shows before.. and it's not like manny,tobi,gee and chip haven't saw me sing before..

that's when i saw why i was nervous..

simon minter.

he walked through the door and we immediately locked eyes, he smiled at me and i returned the same smile, he looked good, effortlessly good.. he had a black sidemen crest t-shirt on and black jeans on, the exact same as tobi and nearly the same as manny he had an old black sidemen t-shirt on instead of a new one..

simon: hey
talia: hii
simon: you look really good talia
talia: thank you, you don't look too bad yourself, i'm kidding you look good..
simon: thanks t
talia: *giggles*
simon: how you feeling?
talia: ..nervous

simon's pov:
i really hope she wasn't nervous because of me.. i didn't want her to feel like that.. i pulled her into a hug and told her there was nothing to worry about.. she smiled and agreed,

for about ten minutes we all just spoke, and talia got ready to go onto the stage she shook off all the nerves and walked on, there were so many people screaming her name, and i swear i even saw a few people crying, she said hi to everyone smiling, she began to play.. she sang the words to "20 reasons" and basically everyone in the crowd sang along, we all watched from the side and we were all singing along.. she was amazing.. like sick.

after a few more songs she said bye and came off stage beaming with happiness she hugged manny, tobi, gee, freya and gave me a smile

tobi: you killed it !
manny: you were sick up there jheeze
gee: oh my god oh my god!! THats my best friend ! ahhh
freya: GURRRLLL !
chip: you were ok and i don't get a hug?!
talia: thank you guys! i love you all and couldn't have done it without any of you, shush josh you enjoyed it really i saw you bopping along.. you weren't worthy of my hug
chip: nah it was really good gowan talia, rude though
talia: thanks *giggles*
simon: jheeze, you were honestly insaaane !
talia: thank you simon

talia's pov:
he slung an arm around me and i snuggled into him while i swear i saw gee take a photo of us... we both saw people looking so we moved apart

gee: you guys are adorable
talia: *fake laughs* just friends
simon: no pictures please *laughs* i'm kidding, people will start making up rumours we're together *fake laughs*

talia's pov:
this was the time i had to ask if he was ok.. jj left the sidemen i knee they had been friends for ages..he said he was fine but i don't know.. he said jj will probably be playing a prank.. it didn't seem like it, all of the boys have stayed quiet about it so far..

^writers note^
thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed this chapter if not please tell me down below on how i can improve as feedback is always appreciated, i'm so sorry for not being as active, a family member of mines has passed away and i've also been swamped again at school.