part sixteen

talia's pov:
...but that moment quickly ended as jj walked in and faked a moan noise, simon snapped his head around and gave him a glare, i kinda hid behind simon by burying my face into his shoulder, he was still holding me and my legs were still wrapped around him..so it was an awkward situation, after about ten seconds simon turned back around to me and jj left laughing..

simon put me down, apologised then smiled at me once again, i turned around as he put jeans on and the hoodie i got him, we walked down the stairs and simon spun me around pulling me in close, and whispered a "thank you" to me, my stomach did backflips, frontflips- you name it my stomach did it. i told him it wasn't all me and that it wasn't a problem i enjoyed decorating, tobi and manny walked up to us and first tobi hugged simon then manny, he thanked them both and they said they were gonna get simon and me a drink.. we walked around and saw everyone at the party, everyone wished simon happy birthday and gave him hugs and presents..

i'm so happy simon is in this situation, he has so many lovely friends and lives in this house i'm glad, i really am, i'm so lucky to have him..as a friend.

simon: whatcha thinking about
talia: nothing..*giggles*
simon: *laughs* let's go back to the party

we walked back and got drinks from tobi and manny, for the rest of the night it was a mix of dancing, talking, singing, drinking, and of course laughing, generally just having a good time- best thing was simon was really enjoying him self having a great time and i felt like it was a successful first birthday, as if, who other than the man of the night. simon minter. walks over to me..

simon: thank you t
talia: go enjoy yourself !

talia's pov continued:
he pulled me along with his arm and pulled me in close we started dancing to the song and i saw freya take a photo of me and him, i smiled at her, and she walked over and gave me simons gift..

freya: happy birthday simon !
simon: thanks freya
freya: you lot are cute..
simon: shut up *laughs*
freya: you having a good night?
simon: yeahh
talia: *giggles* you frey?
freya: this is a sick party i'm living my best life gal..
talia: yees queen
freya: i'm gonna have to love you and leave you beech
talia: love you too see ya soon beech

simon's pov:
i was lucky.

it became the end of my party all the boys stayed with their girls, manny stayed too because he's still my boy, and gee stayed because she's one of my friends.

we all just had drinks and then we started to play truth or dare because harry requested to but he's absolutely smashed so some secrets are gonna come out, not many of us will remember them, most of us will be hungover and as i said some of us won't remember much or even everything... the only fully sober ones were tobi and manny..everyone else had been drinking as we had enough places for everyone to sleep.. we were playing and it was all jokes until it was jj's turn to ask and i knew who he would ask..

jj: talia truth or dare

i knew it.

talia: ..truth

jj is ruthless so if she picked dare i think it would be worse she looked uncomfortable as it is but now she was really really uncomfortable and nervous.. he's still gonna be ruthless when asking her a truth but it's the best option..

jj: do you like simon?
talia: no.

talia answered easily and quickly, i hate that he asked that- i was upset though.. i thought we had something, i walked off pretending to need a drink

jj: why not?
talia: because we're friends

talia's pov:
i didn't want anything to happen but there was tension in the room, like a lot. because of me of course, i'm always causing problems..thankfully simon was back now.. most of us stayed silent...then jj spoke:

jj: it's talia's turn,
talia: ..josh.. t-truth or dare

my voice was shaky and i was too.. even though we were all sat down i still felt like i was shaking so bad i could fall..

we finished up the game after about an hour and a bit, it was like three o'clock in the morning and everyone went to there rooms, harry wanted to leave but he was so drunk he couldn't, tobi offered to drive him
home but he ignored it, i went to the bathroom as everyone was falling asleep, i was gonna take my makeup off but i just stood there looking at myself in the mirror, i cause every problem, i was tempted to just leave, but i couldn't.. could i?