part eighteen

hi ok ! so i fixed the last few chapters as i completely forgot about the sidemen beef somehow ? idk either but yeah i've added it in the best i can still trying to make sense of it.. basically the beef starts in chapter thirteen

this chapter contains strong language (sorry)

october 31st

talia's pov:
it's halloween and that means a party ! me and gee went down and decorated the sidemen house all spooky like! and now we're at frey's getting ready for tonight, we're all going as skeletons, im doing their makeup and that but if i'm being honest i'm so excited,

after about an hour or two of getting ready we were all ready to go, we headed down to the sidemen house everyone was dressed up and freya loved the decorations,

i saw simon, wow what an effort he made.. he came over to me..

simon: hey
talia: hi
simon: how are you-
talia: you've hardly dressed up !
simon: i have
talia: have not
simon: have so
talia: what are you then
simon: ..sidemen clothing..?
talia: *giggles* next year i'm dressing you up !
simon: rah calm down talia keep that for the bedroom..
talia : shut it you

simon's pov:
she playfully hits me and laughs, she looks sick, i told her and she thanked me, this party was a lot more calmed down than the last few parties we've had, all the sidemen were here and everyone was all good, the drama had blown over, thankfully.

yeah this is really chill like literally nothing is happening which i'm glad about, we never have drama free parties, we were just dancing with everyone and drinking..

ethan: lets go to the club !
harry: yESS !

simon's pov continued:
i guess we're all going to the club.. well sure i'm down.. i turn to talia to see if she's ok with it she's nowhere to be seen..

tobi's pov:
i'm with talia..

in the bathroom.

she's throwing up.. and she's not had that much to drink.. maybe one or two cups..

she cleans herself up after throwing up twice..

tobi: talia you ok?
talia: yeah..i'm not sure why i'm throwing up..
tobi: how much have you had to drink?
talia: just two cups..
tobi: you wanna go home? or stay back here? everyone's heading to the club..
talia: no i'm fine.. i feel fine seriously..

tobi's pov continued:
she fixes her hair and touches up her makeup as the black around her mouth has faded, she fixes the teeth drawn on.. we walk out and no one is there apart from manny.. he's sat on the steps on his phone, he looks up gets up and hugs talia gently..

manny: you ok talia?
talia: i'm fine now thanks..
manny: everyone's outside and simon is quite worried
talia: oh god, i haven't told him where i went.. i just ran out of there

simon's pov:
i hear talia and rush down the stairs, running so fast i almost trip and fall down i slow my pace a little still going quite fast, i see her and she smiles at me, i smile back and ask her how she is she tells me she's fine, we all get into tobi's car and head to the club, i sit with talia in the back, she's looking out the window..

we arrive first somehow, we left last? we wait outside and i notice talia is a little bit off i turn to tobi and ask what happened he looks at me and tells me she's thrown up but she's fine, my eyes go wide and i turn and hug her from behind immediately, she gets a little fright then calms down after turning to see me..

talia : why did you do that ?
simon : i can take you home if you want

ten minutes later and everyone arrives, we all go into the club and to be honest the rest of the night is a blur.. all i know is everyone was drinking, well apart from tobi and manny obviously, and i know jj brought a girl home.. i know tobi and manny took all the sidemen boys home, including freya, talia and this random girl along with jj to the sidemen house, i don't know how anyone else got home.. and now i'm awake with a banging headache.. i open my eyes and see a dress on the floor along with a bra...

my sidemen clothing t-shirt is on the floor next to heels and my jeans..

my eyes immediately go wide and i turn to see who's next to me..

no one it's just the covers..

talia wasn't wearing a dress yesterday.. that's not hers..

what the fuck have i done..