part twenty three

yes i'm here !

talia's pov:
it's now about six, and simon is taking me out for dinner i asked him if i could get changed and he said yes, of course, he also changed, he's now wearing a smart white shirt and black trousers with some all black trainers, he cleans up well, i'm now wearing a black skirt , a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket with gold circles and paired it with some black and white boot heels..

talia's pov:it's now about six, and simon is taking me out for dinner i asked him if i could get changed and he said yes, of course, he also changed, he's now wearing a smart white shirt and black trousers with some all black trainers, he cleans u...

simon: m'lady
talia: *giggles* let's go you

simon's pov:
we walk hand in hand along the street of london once again, it's been a lovely day, peaceful. i've not been seen by any fans today which is somewhat nice, i love meeting everyone but a day off is really nice especially when it's someones birthday (also a plus when im with talia)

talia's pov:
we get to the restaurant and get taken in simon attempts to spin me into a hug and i fall but he catches me, we laugh about this and then he whispers in my ear..

simon: you look gorgeous by the way..

i blush rosy pink and hit him gently..then flash him a smile, we sit down and order food and it's delicious. we have a really nice dinner, just us talking and laughing, we finish up and as we're in the cab back to the sidemen house, i thank simon once again..

we arrive at the sidemen house and bam ! party cannons and people screaming happy birthday i smile and thank many people..

gee: ITS THE TALIA MARRRR !
freya: THE BIRTHDAY BEECH !
talia: i am here *giggles*

i spin and they cheer, they hug me many times and i'm pretty sure a drunk freya kisses me on the cheek.. sure. i get spoiled from my friends, hugs, nice words and presents.. i don't deserve it, i spot simon and walk over to him, we join up for a slow song and he wraps his long arms around my small body, my head on his chest and his head resting on mines, me smiling into his chest so glad i'm in this position..i'm soaking in every single last moment and i don't want it to end, it's perfect me and him just us nothing else everything else is blurred out..

josh and vik come over, followed by tobi, they wish me a happy birthday i thank them and we all take a group picture. i'm honestly so grateful for this life.

tobi: how are you t?
talia: i'm on top of the goddamn world
tobi: i'm glad, i really really am talia.
talia: i'm so happy your my best friend, i wouldn't be here without you
tobi: shush with the soppy stuff about me, it's about you.. enjoy your birthday !

*a few hours pass*

simon's pov:
i'm with manny, josh, jj and ethan we're all just talking and having a laugh but jj feels the need to ask about an odd topic..

jj: so you getting lucky with her tonight
simon: shut up fam..
jj: ooo, you definitely are
simon: jj, we're not, also if we were i don't see how it would be any of your business..
jj: someone needs to satisfy her needs and if you won't she has me.