part two

tobi's pov:
i saw talia just sat there doing nothing, i know what she's thinking about and what's even worse is i've thought about it as well, i pray it doesn't happen again because she doesn't deserve it...

tobi: t, you look pretty, you ready to go?
talia: thank you! you look very nice tobi as well
tobi: are you sure it's enough glitter though? *laughs*
talia: theres hardly any glitter.. *giggles*

talia's pov:
i quickly put my bandana on and then me and tobi took some pictures and a few funny selfies, i wore a white crop top with yellow shorts and a matching yellow bandana, i styled it with white shoes and got my yellow vans bag, i had yellow-ish whitey glitter where my highlighter was on my cheeks..(image below of her outfit- that isn't talia)

talia's pov continued:we got into tobi's car-as he doesn't drink- he offered to drive instead of taking the tube or a cab, i said i wouldn't drink anything if tobi was gonna drive but he said i deserve to enjoy myself

we got into tobi's car-as he doesn't drink- he offered to drive instead of taking the tube or a cab, i said i wouldn't drink anything if tobi was gonna drive but he said i deserve to enjoy myself.

talia's pov:
it was around one hour later that we had arrived at wireless and collected our vip passes.

tobi: aight what do you want to drink?
talia: i was gonna ask for a drink but red bull sounds good-
tobi: red bull and vodka?
talia: dang you know me too well, that would be great thanks tobi 
tobi: right come with me
talia: probably for the best..i'd would get lost..

talia's pov:
we got our drinks, free since of our passes and started to look for the others, we knew people coming and said we would meet up with them, i knew most of them like gee, chip, lewis, cal, sarah, freya, josh, simon, harry and jj i don't personally know josh, simon, harry or jj i've always made it out of my way that whenever they come over to tobi's place and i was there that i would leave before they come.. so i don't interrupt the filming or just them hanging about..so i've never actually met any of the sidemen other than tobi obviously, not all of the sidemen are coming but i'll meet most of them today..i've saw them online, as in watching there videos because of tobi or manny being in them..or seeing them in instagram pictures with manny and tobi..and that but nothing other, and obviously callum and sarah i have never met but i knew i was gonna get introduced to them, gee and freya said i would get along with sarah great because we're both musicians- but we'll see how it goes.

gee: TALIAAAA!
tobi: guess that's gee..
talia: GEEEEE!
gee: how are you?
talia: ready for today, you?
gee: so gassed.
freya: hey beech!
talia: hey freyyy
freya : theres our sexy gal
talia : *giggles* 

talia's pov:

freya smacks my butt and we all laugh and gee pulls a face as to say where's hers, so freya slaps hers too.. we all laugh, god i love these girls.

tobi was over talking to the boys and it was me, freya, gee and sarah came over and i got introduced to her, she's really nice and we did get along well, from talking to music to just literally anything, i knew we were gonna be friends..but it was nice to have another musician friend..then they decided that i should go over to the boys so i could meet them- so we did.. i felt nervous for some reason i'm not sure why but i did, we walked over and-

^writers note^
sorry this chapter dragged on and nothing really happened but the next chapter stuff will happen, sorry it's boring, thank you for reading <3