"Good thing I still have this with me. Now get back to work, Manager Jihyo."

Jihyo entered the bar and asked for Yoongi. She showed them her ID and was escorted to where he is. When she opened the door to the private room, all the guys inside are already passed out. Cans of beer and empty bottles of different liquors sprawled around. Yoongi is still holding a microphone in one hand and a can of beer on the other though he is already passed out. Jihyo can only sigh in disappointment. Granted, the boy is only having fun probably after the long, tiring day but seeing him like this makes her feel bad.

"Yoongi, let's get out of here and go home."

She tries her best to take him out of the bar but because the boy is unconscious, she has no choice but to drag him out of the place. With the help of a few staff, Jihyo managed to put him inside the cab she hailed. She also ensures that Yoongi's face is hidden under a mask and his jacket's hoodie. She thanked all the staff and requested not to tattletale.

"Who are you? Where are you bringing me?"

Yoongi said when he starts to regain his consciousness. Jihyo can barely hear him due to the mask he's wearing.

"What was it? Please, just sleep there."

"Who are you? Jihyo? Are you Jihyo?"

"Yeah so please shut up."

"Ahahaha... yeah, you are the mighty Jihyo."

"Yes I am so can you please go back to sleep?"

"You little brat, how dare you go out partying with guys I didn't know? You said they're your friends? Didn't you know? Men are dangerous despite being labeled as friends. Can't you be a little smarter than that?"

"What are you talking about. (in soft voice) Lower down your voice. or you'll get us in trouble."

"Why? You know what Ji, I'm really pissed off of you. You dare to go out with guys I didn't know and drink with them!"

Damn! Drunktalking at it's finest!

"Yeah, yeah I did."

"Can't you be smarter--"

"Yeah, yeah... I'll act smarter next time now shut up!"

Jihyo covers his mouth but the boy struggles from her hold. The taxi driver watched them in his rearview mirror and expresses his fondness towards the two.

"It seems like your boyfriend is jealous of you meeting your friends but he just cannot say the right words, Miss."

"Boyfri--"

"Yeah! Mister, you got it all right! This insensitive woman right here can't even think about that!"

Jihyo tries hard to pin Yoongi down or otherwise he will reveal himself. She can no longer count how many times she had to stop him from pulling his mask off too. Not to mention his hands flying elsewhere whenever he exaggerates his point. Good thing that the driver is old enough to handle the situation calmly. It seems that he has no clue that the drunk guy is a famous guy as well.

"Mister, if a girl agrees to date you then suddenly you will saw her partying with guy friends you didn't know what would you feel, especially if the guys are all handsome and stylish more than you do?"

"I will feel bad just like you. Of course, once a girl agreed to date me she shouldn't go out with other guys even though they are her friends unless it is a mixed group of people."

"Isn't it?! I am not overreacting, right, Mister?"

"No, kid. Not at all."

"Jeez, Yoo-- (sigh) will you please calm down. You're falling-- ugh! down!!"

Jihyo helps Yoongi back to his seat and before she knew it, he's back sleeping soundly. For the first time, Jihyo thanked the heavens that Yoongi collapsed. She puts his head on her shoulder securely before taking a sigh of relief.

"(laugh) Your boyfriend is sure a jealous type, Miss."

"(unable to deny the boyfriend part) Uh... well, I guess so? Sorry for all the trouble, sir."

"It's okay, I have worse customers than that."

"Jihyo... don't go out with anyone else, please."

Yoongi mumbles to his sleep which of course Jihyo heard. Her cheeks flushed despite herself. She didn't understand where Yoongi is coming from. Date? Does he mean that one message they had where she thought he's finally striking a friendly conversation with her? Did he mean when he asked her for a date instead of simply fooling around as friends do? 

Oh, boy!