Chapter 22

Wow, I can't believe this is THE last chapter. I just wanted to say that I love all of you guys. Thank you for the endless support.

1996

   "Liam, if you do not put that fucking Twinkie down now I'm going to bash your head in so hard that we'll have to fuckin' start the tour off without you!"

"Yeah right, like you'd be the cunt to beat up the only one who makes this band money!" Liam retorted as he began to tear up the packaging of the lone Twinkie.

"Excuse me?" I joined in at the younger brother's previous comment, but was ignored as Noel (the original owner of the Twinkie, might I add) took about five forceful steps toward his younger brother, causing him to yelp and easily give him the food that he had 'stolen'. Noel was satisfied after this, and Liam was disappointed. But neither of them paid any attention to me.

"That's what I fucking thought," Noel muttered and easily grabbed the Twinkie while Liam glared at him.

"Geez, Li," Tony this time intertwined into the conversation. "Way to be a pussy."

"I am not!" The younger brother retaliated while the older opened the rest of the packaging on the Twinkie, munching away soon after. He snickered as Tony said this and so did I.

  "God, when the hell is Guigs gonna get here?" Liam was obviously trying to change the subject, but no one was trying to stop him.

  Currently, the four of us, that being Liam, Noel, Tony and I, were standing in an empty parking lot in front of our plane. A plane to take us to America, where we'd be starting off our tour for our new album, (What's The Story?) Morning Glory. The only one we were still waiting for was Guigsy, and it was no surprise that he was late.

  The album was released in October of 1995, and now here we were, early into January preparing to be away for the next three months. Three months straight. Three months away from my home, three months away from my friends, and three months away from Damon, something that I didn't even know I could do.

   In the past couple of months, we had grown even closer and it seemed impossible for me to leave him with all the time we spent together. Ever since recording ended it was like we were attached at the hip and I couldn't be more grateful for it.

As for the press and the people knowing, well, it hadn't quite happened. But we had discussed it, and realized it could wait until after the tour. Right now, all that mattered was that we stayed calm and were happy, which we were.

He was also supposed to show up today, right after an interview. But it was pretty normal for him to be even later than Guigs. And the fact that he wasn't here yet didn't even bother me.

  "You know he's gonna show up at least fifteen minutes after he's supposed to be here, that's just Guigs," I responded after shifting my thoughts back into the real-life.

"Yeah, well Guigsy's 'personality' is gonna get him fucking fired," Noel mumbled under his breath, causing me to roll my eyes but smile soon after as he noticed and stuck his tongue out playfully at me.

Although the black eye had easily faded a long time ago, the older Gallagher had now decided that it was a great fashion trend to wear sunglasses no matter the time or place, nor the conditions of the weather.

Currently, it was cloudy and slightly drizzling in Manchester. But Noel was still there with his sunglasses, refusing to take them off. I began to believe that it was something he did as a superstition, but then again, no one could really tell what was going on in his mind. And I was often times glad for that.