Chapter 18

I know that photo's not of Damon but I love it too much 👆👆

Also, so sorry this didn't get out sooner, I've been quite busy. But next week is Thanksgiving break, yay!

   "Good morning," I announced not-so-cheerily as I walked into the recording studio.

   However, I expected some sort of response back, no matter the tone of my voice. But no one said anything.

   I shrugged it off and sat down on the sole couch of the place, looking around the room. As always, Tony was sitting at his drum set. Guigs was on the floor in the corner, tuning his bass, and Liam was leaning against an amp, reading some sort of magazine. Noel was beside me, writing some lyrics down on a piece of scrap paper. As I sat down, he shifted farther away from me, which made me even more confused.

Again, I sighed the response off and picked up my guitar which was relatively close to me, and sat it on my lap, starting to tune it. I strummed random chords for about ten minutes or so, no one having said anything.

"So, are we gonna start soon or..." I was the first to break the silence.

I glanced around at everyone for the second time, but no one met my eyes. They stayed in the exact same position I first saw them in. Everyone was obviously trying to ignore me, but I had no clue why.

   "Okay, guys, what's going on?" I spoke up. Still no answer for a minute or so. That is until Liam finally opened his mouth.

   "Do you seriously not fucking know what's going on, E?"

   "Liam!" The three other guys whined.

  "What!" He shot back. "We're all fucking pissed at her, might as well let her know it as soon as possible!"

   "The plan was to ignore her until she fucking cracked, dumbass!" Noel got up from the couch to whack his brother in the back of the head.

"Ow," Liam moped and rubbed the back of his head.

Not caring about the younger Gallagher's pain, I stood up along with Noel and pushed beside him, leaning on the piano across from Liam. "What the hell are you talking about?"

   Deep down, my stomach seemed to be doing flips and my brain raced with a million situations. My hands grew clammy as I thought about the only possible reason that the band could be mad at me. I was with Damon.

  "I think you fucking know what we're talkin' about, Erin," Noel was now following Liam's lead.

  Or maybe I was overthinking. Maybe I forgot to turn out the lights of the studio when I was the last one to leave yesterday night. Maybe I left the amp plugged in too.

   But with the daggers they were shouting at me, I highly doubted it.

   "No, I don't fucking know what you're on about," I rolled my eyes and tried to stay calm, placing my elbows on top of the piano and leaning forward a bit. "So would you please enlighten me?"

"Oh, so you don't fucking know about this?" Liam slammed the magazine shut, making a loud echo on the piano, and threw the front cover up in my face.

His hands fully attached to the magazine, stretching out its pages so I could clearly see what made up the front cover.

And it was me and Damon. Holding hands. Right in front of my face.

   I knew the exact night it was from, and the exact time it was taken. I knew the exact place we were at. And I knew that it wasn't the least bit fake. But I wouldn't let up.

"That's bullshit," I mumbled. "It's obviously photoshopped."

"Doesn't look very photoshopped to me when you fucking brought him backstage to our gig the other night!" Noel snapped and I immediately felt like I was falling into a hole.

   "C'mon guys," I sighed, trying to play it off as if it was nothing. "You know I wouldn't jeopardize the band like that. Much less my reputation." But I would. I did.

   "Shut the fuck up, Erin!" Liam shouted and rolled his eyes and I was a bit taken aback. "We know it's not photoshopped, there's no fucking technology in the world that could make a picture look as real as that."

"I didn't know you were a photographer, Liam!" I responded both with sarcasm and haste.

"I'm not," His voice lowered from a shout. "But I'm not fucking stupid. And neither is Noel or Guigs or Tony."

I took a look around the room and they were all glaring at me. I knew I was trapped and there was no use lying my way out of it now.

"Fine," I gave up and admitted my defeat. "It's not photoshop."

"So you're dating him?" Guigsy spoke for the first time.

"I guess,"

"What kind of fucking answer is that?!" Liam exclaimed.

"It means I don't fucking know, Li!" I shot back.

"I'll tell ya what that answer fucking means," Noel joined and I shifted my eyes to see his face slightly red and his arms crossed. "It means you're fucking out of the band."

I could feel myself almost choke on my spit. My head spun and my heart immediately dropped to my stomach, but not in a good way.

"What the fuck?!" I stood up and tried to meet eye level with everyone else in the room. "You don't have the right!"

   "Oh yeah, and who's fucking band is it?" Noel replied.

   "It's called Oasis! Not The Noel Gallagher Show incase you didn't know!" I practically fumed. "You can't just fucking kick me out like that!"

   "And why fucking not?! You're dating the frontman of our fucking rival band and then lied to us about it!"

   "Only because I knew you'd act like this! You don't fucking care about anyone's well-being except your own! Your ego's too fucking big for your head! No wonder you've never had a girlfriend for more than a month!" This was no longer a fight between the band and I, but a fight between Noel and I. And it seemed to be a lose-lose situation.

   "Get the fuck out of here, Erin!" The older Gallagher pointed to the door with one hand and slammed down upon the piano with the other.

   I walked towards the exit a little bit, eager to get out of that place, but still didn't leave. "I write half of the fucking songs here and I play guitar just as well as you, Noel! So good fucking luck without me!"

  I opened the door to the recording studio and exited, slamming it shut behind me. I strolled over to the front entrance, the cold air reliving my head that felt like it was about to explode.

   But it wasn't until I got into my car that I began to cry. I mean, really sob, head in my hands and all that. And I couldn't help but notice that everything was starting to fall apart. Right after things had begun looking up.

  It felt like I hadn't even time to blink.

A/n: So, next week I will be taking a long car ride and will have time to write. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)