Chapter 15

Hi guys, how is everyone? Just a heads up, this story could be ending soon, I'm not really sure how much longer I want it to carry on.

Also, I'm dressing up as Noel Gallagher for Halloween at my school. Just thought I'd let you guys know haha.

I wish I was woken up to the sound of birds chirping, but instead it was the sound of floor boards creaking quite loudly, something that you'd expect to happen in a very old house, not a mansion owned by a rockstar.

Yes. A rockstar. I was currently at Damon Albarn's house, in Damon Albarn's room, and in Damon Albarn's bed.

And Damon Albarn was the one that had woken me up by stepping on the loud floor boards.

"Sorry about that," He mumbled as my eyes fluttered open, giving me a cheeky smile that somehow made my exhaustion and disappointment that I was woken up early, disappear.

  "Not a problem," Yet I still groaned and propped myself up on my side to take a look at the alarm clock on the beside, and then back at Damon who climbed into bed wearing only his boxers, making me blush crazily. "I would have to get up for work in twenty anyways."

"God, you're working again?" He emphasized while he crawled into bed and pulled the covers over him. "Do you ever get a day off?"

"Sundays," I responded while rolling over to face Damon, smiling while he smirked. "And today," I paused. "Is Saturday."

  "Ugh," He groaned and I laughed, pulling the covers over me even more. "Can't you just cancel today?"

  "And spend the day in bed with you?" He nodded. "I'm sure they would love that. Especially after what we went through last night."

  "Well, they don't have to know that you're spending the day with me," Damon's voice lowered and he connected his lips with mine for a quick second, pulling away after a little while.

  "Yeah, they certainly won't be finding out, considering what happened last night." I sighed after we disconnected.

"What?" Damon asked and I raised an eyebrow. "Before or after we made out behind the club?"

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes and playfully shoved him while he snickered. "You know what I'm talking about."

"Of course I know what you're talking about," He returned the eye roll, mocking my actions. "I just want to make it clear how much I really, really like you."

"Well, I really really like you too," I felt my cheeks go red from his flattering comments. "But you can't go around telling everyone that now, can you?"

"And why not?"

"Hm, maybe because we're in two rival bands who are both constantly in the public eye and would be killed by not only our band mates, but our fans if we were ever to be seen together," I stopped to take a very deep breath and prevent myself from fainting.

"That was quite the speech," Damon joked. Of course, he couldn't be serious.

"Damon," I said in a stern tone and gave him a glare out of the corners of my eyes. "You know it's true."

   "Yeah I do," He breathed and pulled my arm so that I was now cuddling right up next to him on his side of the bed. "But it's not something I want to think about. Right now, I just wanna lay here with you."

  I giggled. "Well, sorry to say but I've got to get up for work now," I smiled and he rolled his eyes, getting up from the bed.

"I suppose I should make you breakfast then," He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a random oversized shirt, throwing it over his head and keeping his boxers on.

"You don't have to do that," I replied, but he had other ideas as he started to stroll towards his door and out into the hall.

"Mm, I'm going to anyways," He called. "And you can borrow a shirt! Don't want the band to see that you're wearing the same thing as last night!"

I blushed and smiled to myself as I got up and searched his dresser for a shirt to put on, thinking about how thoughtful he really was.

*

Walking into the kitchen in jeans and now, one of Damon's shirts, the smell of eggs being fried greeted me while I pulled the shirt I was wearing last night further over my shoulder so it wouldn't fall off. The corners of my lips turned upward as Damon turned around and his eyes met mine.

   "And what's all this?" I spoke while entering. Damon turned around again to resume cooking on the stove, but I could practically sense his smirk from the other side of the room.

  "Oh, just making you a little something before you go to work and have to deal with those hooligans," He laughed and I giggled as well. "I'm quite the chef, you know."

"Is that so?" I flirted and pulled a stool out from the counter, sitting down upon it and making a mental note to do something like the design of the man's kitchen with the kitchen in my flat, loving everything about it. "I had no idea."

"Yeah, if I didn't make it as a singer I would have been a cook," He joked and put the eggs on a plate, handing them to me along with a fork to where I was sitting. "Gone to school for it and everything."

At this moment I took a bite of the eggs and made a disgusted face. I set my fork down. "Well, it was a good thing you didn't,"

He looked hurt as he pulled out the stool next to me, and I smiled. "I was only joking." I added and gave him a quick kiss after to show that I really didn't mean any harm.

  "I know," He smiled.

  I finished the eggs in a good five minutes, which was pretty great timing considering I had to leave in about eight. I quickly thanked Damon for breakfast, the shirt, and everything last night, and kissed him one last time at the front door, before calling a cab and leaving to go to work.

  As I got into the cab, I of course, thought about the long day I would have, but also thought about when I would see the man I was so happy with again. I hoped it would be soon, and I hoped that our relationship would continue.

   I only thought of good outcomes and positive situations, something that I hadn't seemed to have done in quite awhile.

A/n: Short chapter. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)