Chapter 1

Hope you enjoy the first chapter!

Also, I know Alan White was the drummer when they did WTSMG but I like the og lineup better, so Tony's going to be in this book.

1995

   "Can we do one more take?"

  Everyone in the recording room, including me groaned in response to this question, making Noel, the one who said it, furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

  "What the hell was that for?" He asked another question while I rolled my eyes and practically felt Liam do the same.

  "We've done like twenty fucking takes in the past forty-five minutes," Liam piped up. "Incase you haven't noticed, I've gotten really fucking tired of singing the same verse over and over again for the past twenty times."

  "Well that's too bad innit? If you would sing it like I've wanted you to sing it for the past twenty fucking times, maybe you wouldn't have had to sing it for a twenty-first!" Noel fought back.

  And then the brothers began to bicker for the millionth time during this stupid recording session which I was frankly getting tired of. But if we ever wanted to get it done we would have to get through it first.

   "Guys!" I yelled and interrupted them, sitting up from the place that I was laying on the floor. "Will you just shut up so we can get through recording this song? Because maybe, just maybe the twenty-first time will actually be the one Noel likes!"

  "Doubt it," The younger Gallagher mumbled. But, the fighting between the two brothers stopped and we all got in our positions to play the song yet again.

  "Tony, Guigs!" I said after getting my guitar, catching the two's attention to show that we were recording again. The two sighed to themselves before also putting on their headphones to start recording.

"What is this song called again?" Liam asked with a smirk, just to provoke his older brother.

"You bloody fucking well know what this song is called," Noel shot back. "Or at least you'd think you would after twenty takes."

At this, Liam frowned and finally shut up while I giggled to myself and shook my head, not even knowing what went on inside their minds. But then again, maybe that was just the life of having siblings, something I didn't have.

So with this, we began yet another take of 'She's Electric' with Liam obviously over-exaggerating certain words he sang to make Noel happy, Noel doing the backing vocals, (not mimicking Liam's style, mind you), and Tony, Guigsy, and I all just playing what we had previously been told to play.

This was one of the times that I didn't have control of the recording process, which happened just as much as Noel had it. He would write half of the songs for an album, and I would write half of the songs, or at least as much as I could possibly write, and he would get control of recording for his half while I got control for my half.

And although this was only our second album we were recording, so far our system had worked. And with how much the brothers fought, I was glad that Noel and I didn't have something to fight about ourselves.

  Finally, the song came to an end and I took off my headphones, making sure that Noel wouldn't make us do another take.

  "Do we have enough material to work with now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at Noel, who nodded his head at response.

  "Yeah, come out here and help me work with the takes," He responded, referring to the room outside the recording booth, where all the producing would be done.

  "Hey, Erin!" Liam called as I turned my head before walking out. "Make sure Noel doesn't get too full of himself out there."

  "I can't make any promises," I mumbled before walking out the door and leaving the other three members of our band behind.

  At the 'producing station' stood our main producer, Owen, and Noel, who had already began to work without even noticing that I wasn't there.

  "Thanks for waiting," I said and strolled up next to Owen, seeing what they were doing.

  "No problem," Noel responded without looking at me, too focused at what drum tracks we'd be laying over our chosen take.

  This take, I soon found out. Was take number five. And we could have been done way before then. I sighed to myself and ran a hand through my hair, stifling my anger and wondering when we could finally head out of here to go get a drink.

*

"Damn, that took you guys forever," Liam was the first one to speak, which wasn't a surprise to me, and as far as I could tell, wasn't a surprise to the older Gallagher either, seeming as he rolled his eyes as soon as he heard his brother open his mouth.

"Well luckily, we finally got a take where you didn't sound fucking awful," Noel smirked while Tony piped up from the back of the room.

"And what take was that?"

"Five," I answered and everyone groaned for what seemed like the millionth time today.

"Well then what the fuck did we do so many takes for?" Guigsy asked and Liam eagerly nodded his head in agreement.

"Just to make sure we had it down," Noel answered with a shrug. "And I wasn't even going to tell you we chose and earlier take until Erin opened her mouth!"

"What would you have rather had me lie to everyone?!" I fought back. "Because that seems to be a 'great' way to keep bands from falling apart." I said sarcastically and crossed my arms.

  "I lied to Liam a bunch of times growing up-" The older brother began to speak but was interrupted by Liam.

  "Hey, what the hell?!"

  "Will you fucking let me talk?" He snapped. "Anyways, and look at where we are now."

  "Are you kidding me?" I said and laughed. "You guys fight the most out of any siblings I've ever met!"

  "True," I heard Tony and Guigsy agree behind me and smirked to myself, having much pride in knowing that I had just won an argument.

  "Whatever," Noel shook off the subject and changed it as well. "Listen, it's already almost ten, and I'm in desperate fucking need of some good alcohol. Let's go to a bar and just pick up with one of Erin's songs tomorrow."

  "Why?" I asked and teased. "Don't have another song written right now?"

  "No," Noel replied and looked at me like I was crazy, but I knew he was lying. "Don't act all fucking high and mighty just because you have your half of the songs written."

  "Whatever," I dismissed the subject how Noel did earlier, mocking him and earning a laugh and smile both from him and myself. "Let's go get wasted."

  "My pleasure," This time, it was the younger brother who said something, linking his arm with mine. Soon after, he led me out the door, laughing every step of the way.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed that! I know it had no Damon involved but like I said earlier, that's how the first chapters are going to be, mostly just with Erin and Oasis. Just wait and see though! -Liz :)