Chapter 8

I like this boy right now and we talk and flirt a lot but I don't see him that often and I never seem to know what to say to him when I do. And I think he has a girlfriend. Life is so confusing at the moment lol.

I had managed to get to the studio in about ten minutes, since I took a cab instead of walking like we had the night before. I ended arriving to the place exactly an hour and six minutes late, paying the cab driver, actually stepping out of the car and all that, but didn't confront my band mates 'till I was an hour and eleven minutes late, my procrastination at an all time high.

But once I decided I could not possibly wait any longer, I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans from last night, and walked inside the buildings, waisting no time in heading to our recording room, praying that the boys wouldn't notice my clothes from yesterday, and that they wouldn't ask any questions.

Eventually, I found the room we had been recording in for the past few weeks and pulled open the door, revealing what I believed was going to be my worst nightmare.

And I was right.

"Well, well, well," I knew that voice so well, it terrified me just as the sound of my mum's would. "Look who fucking decided to show up."

I walked over to where the boys were, Noel being the one who said the phrase. I stood beside him and it seemed as if he towered over me, even though he was the shortest male in the room. I internally cried as I stood there, feeling all eyes upon me.

"Erin Grace Kelly!" This time it was Liam who spoke, making me turn towards him and cringe at the sound of my full name. How the hell did he even know my middle name? "Where the hell have you been?"

"Well, William," I emphasized, using Liam's full name as a joke to get back at him, but no one seemed to be laughing. "I- uh... overslept," I announced, easily lying to everyone. "My stupid alarm didn't wake me up and that's why I'm late."

  Everyone gave me a suspicious look and I raised an eyebrow, remembering that Liam had also been late yesterday.

  "Look, I'm sorry, it won't happen again," I added. "But Liam," I pointed at him and he had a disgusted look on his face as I did this. "Was also late yesterday! So I'm not the only one!"

  "Hey!" Liam exclaimed. "That doesn't matter! That's the past! You being late; that's what we're fucking focused on right now!"

  "In the past?!" I questioned. "Don't act all fucking high and mighty, it was yesterday!"

  The younger Gallagher opened his mouth, about to shout something in retaliation but his older brother stopped him.

  "Alright, alright," Noel spoke. "It doesn't fucking matter anymore. I just have one more question."

  "Which is?" I asked.

  "Why are you wearing the same clothes you did yesterday?"

Shit. Of course they would notice, what was I thinking? They were the people I saw all most everyday, practically my best mates so why wouldn't they notice? But what was I gonna say? I had to speak soon.

Everyone's eyes were still glued to me and I felt awkward as I gulped and shifted my own eyes around, stuttering and reaching out for the right words.

"Well..." My sentence drifted off and I looked for the right words, scratching the back of my neck. "I-"

I was quickly interrupted by Tony, which I was at first grateful for, but not for very long when I realized what he was saying. "You are all oblivious. She obviously slept with some bloke last night." He shrugged from the back of the room with his drum set like it was nothing.

I felt very annoyed and gritted my teeth while I stared directly at the curly haired man. "Thank you for that, Tony!" I said angrily through my teeth.

Suddenly, I practically felt Liam, Noel, and even Guigs who was sitting with Tony in the back of the room's eyes open wide. Liam practically gasped and even jumped up once.

"Oh my fucking god!" Liam shouted. "Erin Kelly shagged some random bloke she met at a party!" He exclaimed and picked me up, giving me a huge hug, leaving me extremely confused. "Our little girl is finally growing up! Turning into a rock n'roll star and all that!" He set me back down on the ground and I stumbled a little bit but caught my balance.

"Fucking hell," Noel muttered to himself, and all I could do was laugh, both at his and Liam's reaction. "You are crazy!" He pointed at his brother and couldn't help but laugh himself. "And you," He pointed at me. "are even crazier."

"What, for sleeping with a stranger?" I questioned and he nodded his head. "You guys have slept with thousands of girls before without even learning their names!" I paused. "And Liam, don't forget, I'm older than you." chuckled but he blew it off.

"Only by five months!" He responded and whined. "But who cares, tell us all about last night!"

"No!" Noel practically yelled and for once I agreed with him. "I don't want to hear about Erin's sex life and we need to get recording!"

I was glad for this, because I wouldn't know what the hell to tell them. Besides, I definitely wouldn't be telling them who I was with, or else they'd definitely lose their shit. And not in a good way.

  "Yeah, I agree with that," I point and walk over to where my guitar sitting by the wall, grabbing it and throwing the strap over my shoulder. "Li, have you learned the lyrics?"

  "Well we've been here for almost an hour and a half now, what do you think?" Noel snapped a response for Liam, and I let the the tone of his words go, since it was his day to run things.

  "You're right," I mumbled right before the older brother came over to teach me my part for the new song.

  I learned it in about five minutes, and without any further talking about my sex life, we were playing the song, doing however many takes it took to get it right.

  And as I played I thought about if the boys would push the idea of who I slept with anymore than they, well Liam and Noel already had.

  However, one thing was for sure. If they weren't going to mention it, neither was I. I could only hope that it would play out that way.

  But of course it wouldn't.

A/n: That was fun to write. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)