Chapter 21

TRUMP GOT IMPEACHED LETS GO!

But in other news, I'm finally on break and will be updating the last two chapters of this book this week!

   "Erin, we need to talk," The sentence rang in my head. "Alone."

   And with that I found myself being lead out of the room by the older, yet shorter Gallagher brother only a couple seconds after I had received short glances from the rest of the band.

   Although, the main problem was that my anxiety was immediately induced more so as I stepped out of the studio than in, something that I wasn't too proud of. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster. But not a good one. One with a loose seat belt and an unsteady track. One that I wanted to get off of as soon as possible.

However, the path to get outside of the building was shorter than I thought. All we had to do was head straight out the hallway and out another door and we were there. Me, being the procrastinator I am, wished our 'journey' had taken longer, but here we were. Noel Gallagher and I standing face to face.

   As I stood looking up slightly at the man, I pulled my jumped slightly over my hands from the cold and observed his features.

   He had an odd pair of sunglasses on even though it was quite a cloudy day. I automatically knew that he was using the glasses to cover up the black eye from where Damon had punched him, but I didn't say anything.

   Along with the glasses, I could see a scab forming on the inside and downward part of his nose, also a result of what happened the other day. Although he did seem to have quite the damage done to his face, the injuries, well the ones I could actually see, looked like they were going to heal quick. And that was something that I was actually pretty glad about.

   "Wot?" Noel interrupted my thoughts with his thick accent and I could tell he had caught me staring at his bruises and blisters.

  "Nothing," I quickly mumbled back, not wanting to make this situation any more difficult, much less stressful. "Right, let's get to what you wanted to talk to me about."

"Okay, well um..." Noel's sentence drifted off and even with the sunglasses on, I could see his eyes shift to his feet below him. He wiped the palms of his hands on his dark blue jeans and licked his lips before I could even see him begin to continue.

  "I'm sorry," He muttered and stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jeans, causing me to not hear him.

  "What?" I questioned seriously and made him to repeat himself.

   "I'm sorry," He leaned back against the wall this time, tilting his chin up. Even with the dark glasses on I could tell he was avoiding eye contact. "I know I was an arsehole and a huge fucking dick and I'm sorry."

"Oh," I responded, signaling that I had heard him and tried to think of what to say next. However, Noel beat me to another statement.

"And I just wanted to talk to you today because even though I rang you up about it earlier, Our Kid was being a fucking twat and forced me to do it," He sighed to himself and I chuckled a bit. "But I wanted to tell you that I'm really fucking sorry now. I acted stupid and it's not that big of a deal."

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow at the thought of Noel not thinking this whole situation was a huge deal.

He nodded and shifted his weight from foot to foot. As he did this I thought about how I was really seeing a different side of him. The Noel that I knew, was always right. He was a leader and didn't tolerate anyone else's opinions if they weren't exactly like his own. Especially when it came to his brother.

But this Noel had actually apologized, and hadn't failed to see my side of the story. He was tolerant and admitted what he had done wrong. I was so grateful, but now it was my turn to apologize.

"And Noel," I spoke first after the long silence.

"Hm," He stood sturdily on both feet and his eyes met mine. Or so it seemed that way.

"I'm sorry as well," I continued. "About everything that went down back at Damon's flat. I didn't mean for it to get that out of hand and I don't think he meant that either."

"It's okay," He replied and laughed. "I think we all played some sort of fucking role in this fight."

"Yeah," I agreed and yet another wave of silence fell over us. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed, thinking of one more to say before heading inside.

"E?" Noel interrupted my thoughts yet again and I nodded my interest towards what he had to say.

   "You know I fucking love you, right?" He blurted out and then quickly rebounded. "Not in a romantic way, but you're like my little sister."

   I smiled to myself and at him, but let him finish.

   "And I overreacted because I'm not fucking always thinking. I was angry at the moment but if you're dating the cunt- or I uh mean lead singer from Blur, it's fucking alright as long as you're happy."

   I giggled at the joke he made and I saw him smile right back at me.

   "I'm sorry for acting the way I did, because all that really fucking matters is your happiness. So if you're happy, then I guess I can deal with the guy. I'm sorry."

   "Noel," I stopped him. "You don't have to say you're sorry again, I get it and I accept it."

   "Right, sorry," He said without knowing and I laughed once he realized what he did.

   "And I think that's the softest I've ever seen Noel Gallagher, the Noel Gallagher of Oasis act!" I could practically feel him roll his eyes at me. "But I like it."

   I walked closer to him a bit. "Thank you so much for apologizing, I love you too, Noelie."

  I could see the corners of his lips turn upwards and felt myself being pulled in for a hug. I smiled to myself as well and thought about this entire situation.

   Everything had started to fall back into place. And I was so grateful. For Damon, for Noel, and for all of it.

A/n: Kinda weird, but kinda liked writing it. One more chapter after this. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)