Chapter 4

School starts in two days, so I'm trying to write as much as possible before I have no time and only update once a week lol

The four of us had began walking to the party, since the map had shown that the address was only a couple blocks away from where we had been recording. Or at least it was walking distance from what Liam had told us. And we all begged to god that he was right.

  I took my time walking since I was in the back of the group, Noel and I walking behind Liam and Guigsy, who were leading the way. Absolutely no thoughts filling my mind, I tried my best to put one foot in every single block of the sidewalk, making it look like I was doing some sort of 80s exercise lunges.

  "What the fuck are you doing?" Noel questioned from beside me and made a weird face.

  "Dying of boredom," I said simply, not giving him the obvious answer.

  "What's she doing?" Liam spoke from the front while he wrestled with the map.

  "Lunges," His older brother stared and made the same weird face as earlier as I
rolled my eyes. "Hey, how far away are we from this fucking party anyways?"

  "Not much longer," The man with the map answered. "Probably ten more minutes or some shit like that."

  "You said that ten minutes ago," I pointed out and stopped doing my 'lunges', starting to walk like a normal person.

"Mm, yeah but we took a wrong turn a little while back. You guys didn't notice that we went in a fucking circle?" Liam asked and the remaining three of us groaned.

"He has no clue where he's going," Guigsy announced behind him so Noel and I could hear.

"He has no fucking idea," The older brother looked and directed his sentence at me.

I nodded with a laugh as the younger Gallagher began to argue with Noel.

"Hey, I do fucking know where I'm going! It's just that the map is starting to fade and I can't read it that well especially when it's fucking eight o' clock at night! You try reading when it's dark out!" He whined.

"I will!" Noel shouted and mocked his brother while walking up front and snatching the map from his brother's hands.

  Partially because I was all alone, and partially because there wasn't enough room for three people up front, Liam finally gave up and gave the map to his brother, hanging his head in disappointment and joining me in the back of the group.

  I chuckled quietly at him, but he didn't seem to notice, or at least say anything. As he did this, I took notice of the hat he wore on his head, a bucket hat, which is sort of something that Ian Brown from The Stone Roses would wear. And that wasn't a surprise, considering both of the brothers were obsessed with that band.

  But what was most noticeable about the hat was that it was bright green, and bright enough to see it even in the pitch black dark.

  I decided to steal it off his head and pull it over mine, grabbing his attention from the ground.

  "Hey!" He shouted at me, causing Noel and Guigs to look behind them. "Gimme back my hat."

  He reached for it but I turned away from him, pulling it even tighter over my head. "Liam," I spoke with all honesty. "We could spot you in the dark from a mile away with this hat on."

  "Yeah, I know it's a stupid fucking neon color," The younger brother didn't stop trying to get his hat from me as we kept walking. "But it makes me look like Ian Brown so please give me back my fucking hat!"

"Please," Noel emphasized the same word as his brother. "That hat does not make you look like Ian Brown."

"Yeah," Guigsy agreed. "If anything I'm the one that looks like Ian Brown."

"Ugh, none of you look like Ian Brown, even with this stupid hat on," I rolled my eyes.

"Erin, if the hat's so stupid, why don't you fucking give it back to me?" Liam growled and I gave him a disgusted look.

"Mm, I need something to easily be spotted with at the party. And you already have your loud mouth that makes you easily recognizable, so why not give the hat to me?" I joked and Liam frowned.

Noel and Guigsy snickered at the front while the man who I was teasing's frown turned into a scowl.

"Whatever," He mumbled. "Keep it."

At this point we all stopped talking for a while, which was kind of nice since we could normally never shut up. And before we even knew it, we were standing in front of the house the map; well, Noel and Liam had brought us to.

"Nice going ya wanker," Liam directed his statement at his older brother. "Looks like you actually got us to the right fucking place."

"You're welcome," The older Gallagher mumbled right before we all shut up again to take in what we were all seeing.

The party was raging, and quite literally raging. The setting was at an old, seemingly abandoned house that some university student most likely rented out. It was run down, and obviously being more run down by the results of this party.

I could see the house shake up and down from the loud music, and could see some shattered windows and chairs scattered around on the lawn. I don't know what had previously happened but I somehow knew it was only going to get worse.

  Realizing that my friends had already gone in without me, I quickly skipped up to the front steps and opened the front door to the house, standing right in between the two Gallaghers.

  "Alright, well Guigs and I are going to go find a telly because the Man City game is on!" Noel shouted over the music and him and Guigsy disappeared into the crowd.

  Of course. Because you would come to a party to watch a football match.

  "And I'm going to find some girls!" Liam yelled simply, also disappearing into the crowd, leaving me all alone with his bucket hat.

  I sighed and stood in front of the entrance with arms crossed, wondering what I should do now that I was left all alone.

  I slowly began to walk around the house, weaving my way in and out of people, wondering how in the hell I wasn't being noticed with this bright ass hat on my head. I wandered around the dance floor before finally finding my way out of that mess of people and spotting something that really caught my eye.

  A keg. Of course, why wouldn't alcohol be involved at a university party? Ashamed that I couldn't remember, but thankful that it was there, I carefully made my way over and sighed at the relief beer would bring me.

  And then my eye caught something else. And that something, or rather someone was standing right by the keg, his eyes connecting with mine for the second time this week.

  And that someone was Damon Albarn.

A/n: I feel like that was rushed, sorry. Idek what I'm doing anymore but I hope you're enjoying the story. Thanks for reading. -Liz :)