"So.." Blake started as they laid in the bed of her apartment bedroom, snuggled together as Blair searched for something to watch on television.

Her tedious work of scrolling through channels was halted as Blake pressed soft kisses to the outline of her jaw and slowly trailed them down her neck.

"Mhmmm," she sighed softly, enjoying the way his lips tickled against her skin.

She dropped the remote onto the comforter and let herself relax against the bed as he positioned himself on top of her.

He kissed his way to her ear lobe, taking it between his teeth and biting gently, sending a rush of heat between her thighs.

Her senses were on high alert, her body tingling with anticipation as his hands crept up her stomach beneath the T-shirt of her pajamas.

He moved his head to be even with the newly exposed skin, dragging his tongue across her belly as he lifted the shirt up and over her head. She hadn't been wearing a bra and she closed her eyes as his lips circled her nipple.

"Fuck." She whined as he teased her, rolling the nub between his teeth until it was hard, sucking and biting as her body awoke for him.

He took his time, touching, sucking, caressing every bit of her body as he undressed her. When she was bare, he stood, holding their eye contact as he discarded his own clothing.

His strong hands grabbed the apex of her thighs as he spread them open. He licked his lips as he knelt down to even his face with her crotch.

She radiated warmth and the sight of her spread and waiting for him sent all the blood in his brain straight to his dick.

He leaned forward and lapped up the wetness along her cleft. He let his tongue press flat to her core as her body arced into him in response. He traversed her folds with his mouth, exploring all of her most intimate parts as his fingers stimulated her clit and his tongue dipped within her.

She tasted so good. So good. He wanted her, he needed her.

She was a mess of whimpers and whines, spread across her bed.

"You ready baby?" He whispered into the shades of grey that filled her bedroom.

"Please, Blake—"

He didn't need her to ask twice. He dug quickly through her nightstand for a condom and wrapped himself in it. He pumped her quickly with two fingers to prepare her and then moved his penis to her entrance.

He slid into her with a low groan.

Fuck, how could she always feel this good? He'd had a lot of sex in his lifetime but with her it was different, if didn't feel like just sex, it felt like something more. Maybe this is what people meant when they said there was a difference between fucking and making love.

He rocked his hips into her. Slowly at first but he built his speed steadily, encouraged by the constant string of profanities and moans that spilled from her as she lay beneath him.

They fit together so well, she sheathed him as he pulled out and buried himself into her over and over again. She spread herself somehow farther, inviting him in and allowing him to hit her more deeply.

"You feel so good baby." He breathed as he thrust into her again, slow and hard, trying to help himself last but she was his kryptonite and he was set to explode.

He felt her clench around him and her back arched as her orgasm shook her. He moved quickly, determined to help her through her high and to help himself to his climax in the process.

The sight of her, eyes rolled back and his name sounding from her lips, did him in and soon they were a tangle of limbs, a blissful heap of love.

He rolled off of her and fell into his space beside her. She cuddled into his chest and he wondered how it was possible for so much to have changed in less than a year.

This time last year he'd been at one of the lowest points of his life and now everything seemed perfect. Shit, even just yesterday he'd talked to his mom about the future and settling down. Was this it? He felt certain that no one on the planet could be as good for him as Blair.

"You staying tonight?" She asked.

"I should probably go back to the apartment, I have to be up early for the studio and I know you could use the sleep, so I wouldn't want to wake you tomorrow morning."

"MmMm, but it would be worth being woke up to get to cuddle with you tonight."

"Uh-huh yeah, tell that to unnecessarily awoken at six am Blair and let me know how that goes." He laughed and she smiled, knowing he was right.

"I love you." He said after shuffling into his clothing, leaning down to press a kiss to her lips first and then her forehead.

"I'll lock up on my way out. You're in the studio at noon tomorrow?" He asked and she nodded. "I'll see you then. I love you!"

"I love you, too!" She called after him.

Blake left her apartment, walking quickly to his car and hopping in. His cellphone rang as soon as he entered the car and he answered it through the Bluetooth.

"Go for Blake." He said as he reached across his body to clip in his seat belt.

"Hey Blake."

"Hi, Alex. It's a little late for you to be calling isn't it?" He asked his manager, cocking a curious eyebrow.

"Sorry about that but we have a problem. You need to listen to the link I just sent you. We'll discuss it tomorrow. See you bright and early."

The call ended and he frowned to himself.

What the fuck was that all about?

An: SOO

Lawyer stuff?

Cute studio moment?

Smut?

What do you think Alex sent him?

What's gonna happen next??

Vote and comment!

Pls share this with your Wattpad friends/followers! I've worked sooooo hard on this story and would love it if you all could help me share Blake and Blair's story!

Check out Sprinting_Ginger  s works too bc I love her and all her stories are amazing :)

I love you all!
Sav 🖤