24.

Blair sat up confused by the empty space beside her. She had never woken up alone after a night with Blake.

The bed felt cold and empty without him laying there beside her.

She grabbed her phone and texted him quickly.

Why'd you leave?

He didn't respond right away so she set the phone down and slipped from beneath the covers. She shivered as the cold air hit her skin. She opened her suitcase and dug for an outfit, an uncomfortable feeling settling in her stomach.

What could have possibly been so important that he left in the middle of the night? Why didn't he wake her?

The questions swirled in her mind as she stepped into the shower. The water usually helped to calm her mind but today she only grew more impatient and frustrated the longer she stood under the steady stream.

Exasperated, she shut the water off and hopped out. Grabbing angrily for her clothes and shoving herself into them, suddenly on a mission to find answers, her text still left unread.

She stalked down the hall quickly, slowing as the door to Blake's room came into view. He lingered in the doorway completely unaware of her presence as she watched silently, hidden mostly from view, as the girl, a brunette and practically perfect as far as Blair could tell, wrapped her arms around Blair's boyfriend, kissing his cheek.

Her heart lurched in her chest as she watched the interaction, she'd seen enough. She shuffled backwards before racing back to her room, feeling incredibly stupid wearing his clothes.

"Have you seen Blair?" Blake asked Dex as they slowly prepared their breakfast plates at the hotel restaurant, his voice sounding panicky.

"No. Not all morning. She didn't tell you her plans for the day this morning?"

Blake shifted his weight from one foot to the other and back again. His face flushing with embarrassment.

"I haven't seen her this morning."

"Really? Trouble in paradise? I thought that was like a given thing when we stayed in hotels now. You always stay with her."

"I just wanted some space and to sleep in my own bed."

"Okay..." Dex said, raising his eyebrows but not pressing further.

Blake turned to head towards a table and that's when he saw her, dressed in a T-shirt he didn't recognize and leggings, her face red and puffy from crying.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked, reaching for her hand. She shook her head, freeing herself from his grasp and brushing past him. He swore he caught a chill off her icy attitude.

"Damn, that's tough. What'd you do, not get her off last night?"

Blake frowned and punched Rian in the gut for his comment, the man doubling over holding his stomach.

Blake felt the knot grow in his stomach as he approached Blair to try again.

"Did I do something?" He asked, his voice reeking of desperation as he pleaded with her to talk to him.

Blair only continued to fill her plate with fruit and cereal, grabbing a glass and filling it with orange juice before taking a seat.

"Blair, you gotta talk to me. Please?"

"No." She replied firmly. "I don't." She stood abruptly, carrying her untouched tray to the trash and disposing of the contents, disappearing down the hall without another word to anyone.