Chapter 24: What it takes to do this... for you

"She... she did it!", yelled AJ. "Damn, that girl is very strong.", Kamyia chuckled. "I'll never forget that kid.", said Rainbow Dash, "I'll admit this. She's cooler than me." "There she is! Come on.", Evelynn ran towards Julianny, but... no response. "Uh, Julianny? You okay?", asked Bianca. Julianny had a mangled right arm from the attack, and her left hand was holding the place where she got... stabbed, "*panting* I'm... sorry, guys." She fell backwards, but Devin caught her. "Hey, guys.", she smiled, "what happened?", questioned Kamyia worriedly. Julianny lifted her hand from the wound, and saw tears form in her friends' eyes.

The 34 Guardians and the 10 students ran down, and saw a sight that could never be unseen. Julianny was dying. "Julianny. *Sniffles* You saved us. All of us.", said Bianca. "We... we can still get you home. *sobs* Just hold on.", Rorey couldn't hold back his tears any longer. "*Chuckles* *Winces* I'll just be deadweight.", Evelynn smiled at her heroic friend, "no. *sniffs* No more puns, please." "Julie, look at me.", said Devin, "let us do the work for you. Please, just don't die." Julianny saw tears rolling down Devin's face, she smiled as if everything was going to be okay. She looked at Helena wearing the white yang necklace that she gave her, "Helena, come closer." She came closer to her friend, Julianny took off her yin necklace, and offered it to her. "Take it, Helena.", she said gently, "no. I... I c-can't.", Helena sobbed gently. "Just take it, it'll be okay. I promise.", Julianny grabbed her hand, and placed the necklace into her hand, She started tearing up, herself, "there's so much that I can give to all of you, and I want NONE of it back. Because, you guys being my friends is the only thing I could ever ask for."

Julianny's close friends had many reasons to call her "The Protector", this was one of the reasons, she always swore her whole life in protecting her friends. "No, Julianny. Don't go please.", sniffed Harleigh. Helena's heart, Devin's heart, Sarah's heart, everybody's heart just shattered with pain and grief. Julianny grabs Helena's hand and said this, "my life will leave, but my soul will not." "Julianny...", "I love you. I love you all, but don't ever forget how much, okay?" Julianny interlocked her fingers with her friend's, Julianny smiled at Helena, and her FAMILY for the last time. She whispered, "don't forget me." Julianny closed her eyes, letting death overcome her... she let go of Helena's hand. "No. *Sobs* No, please. *Sniffs* Don't go, Julianny.", it was just too much. Too much to bare.

Uraraka hugged Midoriya, and cried on his shoulder. Fluttershy grabbed Rainbow's arm and hand, and wept. The Six thought their death was sadder than this, but nothing can beat a death that had so much love, so much tears, so much... feeling. Yes, love was the reason why Julianny took on all the pain for her family, not friends, but family. Bianca fell onto her knees and cried, Stephen couldn't even see his best friend die, so he turned his back to her. Harleigh hugged Helena tight, and cried her heart out. Devin never thought he'd cry this much in his life, because she someone whom he cared about. Whom they all cared about, but they lost her... forever.

It was the best and worst day ever. First, Julianny had just saved both worlds, after realizing it would've taken a very strong team to take down the villains. Second, she died in the best way possible, saving her friends. Her death tore everyone apart, knowing that they'll never get the chance to ever see her again. She died a strong, kind, loyal, and resilient hero who would do anything to keep her family safe and protected.