Chapter 8: Visiting old family members

Julianny knew that she and her friends are in a tight schedule. But, she thought it wouldn't hurt to live a little. Gohan and Goten showed their friends the way to their parents, Goku and Chichi. Julianny mentioned her friends to ride on a special cloud with her. It was the Golden Nimbus, they say that the purest of heart will be able to ride it. "I've never found myself riding a cloud. Ever in my life.", said Sweetie Belle, "I could say the same for me, too, Sweets.", Julianny added. "Wait, aren't you afraid of heights, Julianny?", asked Michael, "yes. Yes, I am.", she answered. "How are you not, you know, screaming or shaking in fear? You must be really brave.", complimented Fluttershy.

Julianny was on the edge of the golden cloud, feeling no fear, "it's not that I'm brave, or afraid. It's just I'd never fear a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Like this world we're in right now. I've always wanted to meet my favorite heroes from my childhood, and I guess there's so much more that this world has to offer that I want to experience, not by myself, but with my friends." Back home, compared to this world was off the charts, it made the 14 friends forget what was their reality, instead what was a dream, it has become their reality, too. Not too long after being in the air for two hours, they finally reached Goku's house. It was still in its dome shape, but it looked bigger than it was over the last few months. "Mom! Dad! We're back.", Goten called to his parents. "Gohan? Goten? Is that you?", Chichi came running out of the house, in tears, "my babies, you're home!" "M-M-Mom, I... we c-can't breathe.", the two brothers thought their mom was hugging way too tight. "Whoa there, Chichi. Let the boys breathe, they're suffocating.", their father, Goku was holding his granddaughter, Pan.

"*Gasps for air* It... has... only been... five months, Mom.", said Gohan in a raspy voice. "Who are they?", Chichi had no familiarity with the newcomers, "stay back, boys. They might dangerous, it looks like the one with the denim jacket is the leader." "What? Wait, no, Mom!", Goten tried to stop his mom, but it was too late. Chichi already had a choke hold on Julianny, "give me one reason not to break your neck right now!" 'Damn. She's fast!', Julianny struggled to talk, "me and... my friends. We... mean you... no harm." "Like I would believe that!", Chichi wasn't taking lies for an answer. "Aunt Chichi! This is ridiculous, she's telling the truth. Let her go!", yelled Soarin'. "I'm... with... them. No one... else. I'll prove... it... to you. Just let me... go.", Chichi tightened her grip, until she saw the Dream Journal. "*Gasps for air* *Coughs* My friends would know if I was lying. And that was one hell of a choke hold.", Julianny said as she was putting her journal inside her pocket. "You alright, sugarcube?", asked Applejack. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine.", it was going to take awhile for Julianny's voice to come back.

"Please, excuse me. My instincts just took over.", apologized Chichi. "Don't worry, my mom would've done the same thing if I let anybody, and I mean anybody into her house.", smiled Julianny. "Is that so? Well, you see, my parents would have given them  a long interrogation.", added Kai. "Come on in, guys.", Goku let his two sons, four nephews, and two nieces into his house. It's only been five months since the Realm Guardians seen their families and friends. For Julianny and her friends? It's only been about three days.

Realms Guardians 2: The Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें