Chapter 3: Is this a Dream, or is this Reality?

Everything went blank, almost like the minds of the young middle schoolers went empty. "Hey, kid. You alright?", that voice sounded so familiar, so... raspy? Julianny slowly opened her eyes only eight colorful teenagers along with three pre-teens. "*Moans* R-Rainbow Dash...?", she was still drowsy from being unconscious, "WAAH!! Ok, can someone please tell me what's going on?" "You can here out of no where.", said Twilight. "Twilight? Sunset? Fluttershy? Oh... oh my god.", Julianny couldn't comprehend what was happening, "what happened? *Moans in pain*", now her friends are just starting to wake up.

"Whoa. OK. Why do I see Kai, Lloyd, Cole, Jay, Zane, and Nya?", asked Rorey. "Question. How do you know our names?", Kai wondered. "Probably because they've seen you guys on their favorite T.V. shows.", answered Shu. 'Everything was going by so fast. I must've hit my head.', thought Julianny. "Hey, Julianny.", said Kamyia, your book is glowing again." "What does it say?", Helena looked over Julianny's shoulder, wanting to know what the shiny letters say. "'At this time, at this hour, let your friends discover their true and full power.'", split seconds after, Julianny knew exactly what that meant. She scanned her entire journal until she found a page that read "Quirks/Super Powers" "Ok, guys. This is going to be weird for a while, but soon enough you'll be able to control your Quirks.", she read what was written, in her own writing, aloud. "Rorey, Flame. You can utilize your flames to fly, Iron-Man style, and burn down enemies." "Now this is how you get the girls.", Rorey teased his friends, "why? Because you're lit?", Julianny dropped the bomb with that so-called "insult". "No! No more puns!", Sarah screamed. "Come on, Julianny. Hit me up with a cool super power.", Kamiya ushered. One after the other, she called out her friends' Quirks.

"Evelynn, Zap... Michael, Energize... Kaydence, Engine... Ethen, Rumble... Bianca, Eevee... AJ, Ninja... T.J., Growth... Helena, Zero-Gravity... Harleigh, Psychic... Kamyia, Shield... Steven, Dark Shadow." "Fascinating," marveled Zane, "she must have kind of power if she's 'giving' them super powers." "Quirk, or no Quirk, I think she holds great potential.", commented Gohan. "Excuse me," whispered Scootaloo, "Julianny, right?" "Yep. That's me.", responded Julianny, "that little book you have there reminds me of a story I was told." "*Soft chuckling* I always knew my Dream Journal was something special, and it always will be. This holds my entire life, it holds my own hand writing. I NEVER leave home without it.", Julianny cherished her journal, like she cherishes her family and friends. "Wow, that was the most heartfelt story I've ever heard.", said Ken. "Guys? You might want to take a look at this.", K.C. signaled them to see a very breathtaking view. Marveled expressions fell all over, "hey, this place looks familiar.", Julianny flipped through her book only to find that this world was the same match as the one in her journal.

"My only guess is that this isn't our world, but yours, my friend.", confirmed Twilight. "Maybe it is.", looks like Julianny's dream is actually her reality. The unusual becomes the usual; the dream becomes the reality.