Shivers ran down my spine. It would be nice if someone told me why I was stuck with this unknown arse and why the heck am I dressed up as if I was ready to be raped. This isn’t right and where are Yume, Nanette and Wilson now? They were with me just then before the ambush and now I’m here dressed to kill and unsure of my bearings.

 Then unexpectedly, the man beside the driver cleared his throat and the car suddenly pulled to a stop.

It was difficult to see what was outside. The windows were heavily tinted and were designed to be seen out from the inside out and not from the outside in. And no matter how light the tint was, it was grey outside and the only visible thing seen from inside were lights flickering on, shinning into our eyes.

The man, who coughed at us, flung the door open and hastily gotten out, letting the cold autumn breeze invading the heated vehicle. Then slammed the door shut at us. After a few awkward silences between the driver, the perverted stranger and I, the door beside the him snapped open.

The dark suited man held the door for us. The perverted guy slipped on his sunglasses and slowly stepped outside with his hands in his pocket. He head was tilted up to the sky and took a big breath then letting it go dramatically before he remembered that I was still in the car.

He turned back to me and pushed his glasses back to his forehead. He next lent out his hand offering to be my escort, which caused me to frown.  His must be an idiot because there wasn’t much point to put on his glasses at the first place then taking them off again.

I grimaced at the curled palm once more and gathered my sea foam skirts. My elbows shove him and his hand away as I took my first step out and then bring the other foot out. Pressure built up at the sole and balls of my feet. I glanced down at my toes and within the numb burning pain, my kitten heeled Miu Mius were exchanged into a pair of exquisite crystal embellished Jimmy Choo sandals.

It was worse than wearing my school heels, the pain shot up making my knees buckled together, but then a gale of icy wind slapped hard against my body. Soon I forgotten my sore feet and moved on to my freezing body.

“W-where are we and more importantly who are you?” My teeth chattered against each other.

The pervert said something to the body guard and turned back to me with a smile. He moved aside for the guard to close the door and bounded back to front passenger door. He stood there as still as a rock with his hands beside him and stared straight ahead.

“Welcome to La Gioiello Ristorante,” he announced and suddenly his phone went off.

He excused himself, leaving me gawking at a classical early European restaurant, with adorned Brunswick green hoods and canopies over white framed windows.

There were long sculpted planters with seasonal flowers brimmed the edges of the restaurant’s territory, elegant lace umbrellas were put up beside fancy Victorian garden chairs and tables. Moving on to the top level there was a sheltered balcony finishing off with a finely styled cast-iron fencing set upon low white stone wall. On one side of the restaurant it was covered with blood red roses climbing up the walls giving more of a romantic air.

Its nostalgic glamour made the neighboring shops looks dim and unworthy to look at. Other shops on the streets were also based to the same period of the restaurant in dull earthy coloured exterior, small bay windows and large windows with a small trim of a canopy.

Then a blast of unforgiving wind smacked me back to earth, reminding me that I was wearing only a flimsy dress on a cold afternoon. I shivered and rubbed ferociously at both of my arms. My teeth chattered nonstop while cursing the cold and the bastard in front.