CHAPTER 1

SHAWN'S POV
"Camila, I love you." I said while making eye contact with her. I really meant it. I loved her since the first day i met her. I still do. She's my favourite person in the whole word. Without her in my life, I don't know what i would actually do.
"Shawn.." She paused and looked down at her feet for a second. She then snapped her head and locked eyes with me. She was staring at me blankly. I think she was scared if she look more in my eyes she might see my soul. She suddenly looked away.
"I love you too.. so much." She finally confessed. What just happened right now?! I can't believe it. She just tell me that she loved me. A tear of joy fell upon my cheek. I was happy that she confessed it to me but sad at the same time to think about what will happen now if I ask her out and she refuse. She pulled me out of my trance when she ripped away my tear with her little thumb.
She then said, "Shawn. I always loved you since the day one. I guess I was just too young and didn't know how to process with my feelings." She faked a smile. A small smile started to form on my lips as I grabbed her waist. I wrapped my arms around her pulled her in for a tight hug. She hugged back. She squeezed me like it was the last time. We stayed like this for a while.

I pulled away and was about to lean in for kiss her when i felt someone shake my shoulder

"Shawn. Wake up bro." I fluttered my eyes open to the sight of a Brian all dressed up. I immediately sat up.
"Just a dream." I sighed out and Brian frowned, "Huh?"
"Nothing." I said, shaking my head.
"Another dream about Camila." He said and sat down next to me. I ignored him. "Am I right?" He put his hand on my shoulder.
"Ye-yeah." I stuttered. I looked down at the floor and put my head on my hands.
"Shawn.. Don't be sad. You have all the chance to tell her how you feel so go on with it." He stated. I breathed out and replied, "It's not that easy, Brian." He raised his eyebrows and gave me the 'what do you mean' look.
"I mean.. what if she doesn't love me back. What if she doesn't feel the same way I do." My eyes started to water and I tried to hide it but Brian noticed. He then said, "And what if she actually does." He tried his best to comfort me but it didn't work.
"Whatever. What if she's not ready and ugh-" I couldn't handle it anymore. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Brian squeezed my shoulder and pulled me in for a hug, "Bro. Don't cry. Everything will be alright. You will get your girl, okay! You will get her ! Don't worry about that." He kinda screamed out his last words. He firmly stated then patted my back.
"You just need to get ready for today's rehearsal and move that ass eh!" He burst out in laugher as I did as well.
"Dumbass." I said while pushing him away. "Heyyy!" He laughed.
"Anyways.. I'm really stressed. God sake. I'm gonna dance and I literally hate that. You know how much" I said.
Brian just stared at me and smiled, "While it's with Camila.. you can deal with that right."
"I guess so." I shrugged and thought for a moment. "Oh fuck."
"What's up?" Brian frowned.
"Imagine if i drop her or something. I will never be able to look at myself anymore." I said while thinking if i would dropped her.
"Man! Don't think too much. You just have to calm down and be yourself. Just don't be nervous" He stood up and made his way to leave when he stopped to the door and turned to me.
"Go get ready then and don't you fall before dropping her." He laughed his ass off.
"Fuck you bro." I rolled my eyes. Afterwards, he left and let me some time to go get ready.