Chapter Six: First Words and Steps

Error's POV:

"Mama~!"

I turned around in surprise. I looked over to Aunty Fate to see her working on some paperwork. I glanced between Inky and Aunty Fate.

"Aunty?" I asked.

"Yeah?" she asked, looking to me.

"I think Inky just said his first word..." I said, excitement building up. She stared in suprise.

"Mama!" Ink giggled. We both looked at him. I felt a large smile grow.

"You said your first words!" I laughed, picking Ink up and spinning him around. He giggled as I stopped, cradling him in my arms. I smiled widely over to Aunty Fate. I see her tiredly smiling at me.

"That's amazing!" She chirped, walking over to us. I handed her Inky. She took him and carried him in one of her arms. She put her free hand on my shoulder.

"Tomorrow's Your birthday, right?" She asked, leading us to the couch.

"Mhm!" I confirmed, sitting on the sofa. She followed soon after.

"Is there anything you want to do? Have a party, go out to eat?" Aunty wondered. I looked up confused.

"What's a party?" I asked as she let me hold Ink. She stared in surprise.

"Your mom never gave you a party?" She questioned. I looked away.

"Mother Never really... cared.. about me." I answered. I sighed and put a smile on my face. "But That doesn't really matter. We can just hang out, if you want."

"Okay..." She said.

.

.

.

"Ewwy!" Ink giggled.

"Yeah Baby cuz?" I asked, turning around. I gasped as I saw him walking.

"AUNTY! INKY'S WALKING!" I yelled, watching him excitedly. Aunty Fate cam running in.

"Really?!" She gasped. I nodded as tears formed in my eye sockets, a large smile on my face.