Christmas Special- 2019

"Hey, Sonia, do you really think we need to bring so many cookies?"

Sonia nodded, carrying several bags in her arms. "Of course we do. My Alcremie even helped me make them, so they're definitely going to be good. That means that everyone will keep wanting more and more of them."

Her red-headed sister nodded slowly, holding a box of Christmas cookies. "Alright. . ." She sighed. "Can I eat one now?"

Sonia turned around, her ponyta-tail coming around to hit her in the face. "No! These are for Leon's party!"

"I know." Rose closed her eyes. "But I'm hungry and tired and. . ."

"Well, we're almost there." Sonia looked up, seeing her friend's large tan house up ahead. "Come on!" She quickened her pace, leaving her twin with no choice but to jog in order to keep up.

The two reached the front of the house a few moments later. They could hear shouts coming from the other side of the door, and glanced at each other.

"You first," Sonia said, nudging Rose ahead of herself. Rose shot her an annoyed glare but didn't argue.

Rose stepped forward and lifted her right knee up to support the box of cookies, using her left hand to hold the other end. She raised her right hand and knocked a few times on the door.

A few seconds passed before the door opened, revealing a boy who was looking over his shoulder. He had brown skin and short black hair, hidden behind a bright orange headband. "Mace! Calm down and quit chasing the poor cat!" he shouted behind him, not yet noticing the two girls in front of him. He sighed and turned his head to look back ahead, his eyes lighting up as he saw who was there.

"Rose!" A fanged grin spread across his face as his teal eyes met the girl's green ones. He glanced at her sister. "And Sonia, too!" He stepped back, allowing the two to come in.

"Wow, its very festive here," Rose commented, looking around at all of the red and green decorations.

Raihan nodded. "Yeah, and it's—" He stooped as a Purrloin jumped into his waist, dropping a rainbow-colored marble that she was holding in her mouth.

"Aha!" Another boy came running towards them, reaching down to pick up the colorful marble. At that moment, the Purrloin jumped off of Raihan, snatching up the marble before the new person could. "Ugh!" he whined. "You're as annoying here as you are back home!" The Purrloin simply snickered before darting up the stairs, making the boy chase after her.

"Mace!" Raihan shouted. He glanced back at Rose and Sonia for a second. "Sorry. I have to go get him— you can go put your things over there." He pointed to a table, which already had several items and trays of food on it. Then he turned and ran after Mace upstairs.

"Well, it certainly is crazy here," Sonia muttered, walking past Rose to place her bags on the table. Rose did the same thing with her box of cookies.

"Yeah," Rose told her, taking a cookie out for herself to munch on. "But it seems like it'll be fun." She glanced around. "Where do you think Piers could be?"

Sonia shrugged and went to go sit down at the living room sofa. "If I were to guess, he's probably stuck at home babysitting his little sister."

Rose nodded slowly, walking to join her sister. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, finishing her cookie. "Hopefully he'll be here tomorrow at least; I'd hate for him to miss this party."

A loud cry came from upstairs, and both girls looked at the stairs to see Leon's mum walking down the stairs, carrying a sleeping baby in her arms. Behind her tailed both Raihan and Mace, both boys looking quite annoyed at everything and everyone.