Deleted Scenes

Well, here we are. The deleted scenes of this very popular book. I am actually shocked by how many views this thing has gotten. This is my most viewed book yet and I imagine it's gonna have even more views later on. Anyways, these were ideas that I had to add into the book but I didn't add them in. Enjoy.

Scene Before the Great Circus Rescue (Before Chapter 20)

Laying in the corner of her cage, Laohu whimpered softly as she stared silently at her water bowl. Her green eyes were filled with great sadness. The white Bengal tiger was absolutely miserable. She didn't want to be in this terrible place and she had no idea why she was even here. The large feline was so deeply lost in her thoughts that she could barely hear the footsteps approaching her cage. The sound of a snapping whip brought her back to reality though. Jumping with fright, Laohu let out a terrified roar. Snapping his whip again, the evil Russian circus owner Sergei sneered, "Shut up before I make a fur coat out of you!" Without another word, he walked away, leaving the tiger to continue whimpering her misery. She had no idea that, up on a nearby hill overlooking the circus, a rescue party was getting ready to break her out.

Hiding Hu in Random Places (Chapter 15 right before the basement incident)

"Welcome to Central Park Hu!" Mel and Buddy declared while Norman did jazz hands. Chloe and Sweetpea merely clapped their paws and wings unenthusiastically. Looking around, Hu mewed quietly while his blue eyes widened with wonder. Nearby, a jogger happened to come by and noticed the tiger. Instantly, they dashed off screaming. Gulping nervously, Chloe muttered, "We better get out of here..." Agreeing with the fat gray tabby cat, the group herded the tiger out of the park and back to the apartment building to try the basement.

Gidget Finds Photograph (Different beginning for Chapter 35)

Jolting awake from the nightmare she had, Gidget found herself to be in an abandoned warehouse. As memories of that morning came flooding back, she let out a quiet whimper of sadness. She missed her owners and friends. All she wanted was to go home and that seemed impossible, given her current situation. Then she noticed something off about the warehouse.

The silence.

Glancing up at the second floor of the wooden ramp, Gidget guessed that Tiberius must've left, leaving her all alone in the warehouse. The fluffy white Pomeranian got to her paws. She wanted to go home, yes, but something was telling her to head up. Gulping nervously, she began the long climb to the second floor. Arriving, she was surprised by what she found. There was a black cloak hanging on a peg, an old radio, several CDs of artists back in the 70s to 90s, a solved Rubik's cube and a hammock, along with bones and some molted feathers. But it was a small newspaper photograph clipping that got Gidget's attention. It depicted an old man wearing glasses. Before she could get a closer look though, Tiberius suddenly appeared out of nowhere and snarled angrily. Frightened, Gidget turned and ran.

Tigers in Love (Before Chapter 44)

Playing around in a small alley, Hu and Laohu could be heard purring happily. Their eyes, blue and green, sparkled with joy and their striped tails wagged like that of a dog. They had fallen madly in love with each other within less than two hours in the other's company. Gently batting the other tiger with paws as soft as velveteen, Laohu reached up and licked Hu under the chin. In return, he nuzzled her cheek lovingly. Purring louder, the pair intertwined their tails and headed towards the entrance of the alley just as a police car zoomed by on the street. Curious, the tigers went to follow it.

Hu to the Rescue (sometime between Chapter 49 and 52)

"Come on, get in the cage!" Sergei snarled, cracking his whip. With a pitiful whimper, Laohu padded into the large iron bar cage with her head hanging low. All around her, the wolf pack of four snapped at her ankles and growled viciously in sync. Pacing back and forth in front of a variety of cages holding Ozone, Daisy and Rooster, Leo lashed his tail left and right. His lips were peeled back to reveal his gleaming fangs. Behind the lion, Daisy was barking with uncaged fury. A mango in his hand, Little Sergei danced on top of a small wooden crate. Since everyone was doing their own thing, they had no idea that they were being watched.

Until a large white Bengal tiger rushed into the Big Top with a mighty roar.

Hearing the roar while clowns fled left and right while screaming their heads off, Sergei saw Hu running towards him. Not bothered by it in the slightest bit, the tall Russian circus owner reached into his black fur coat. Grabbing his gun, he pulled it out and fired just as the white Bengal tiger pounced. A tranquilizer dart struck the large feline in the chest. Smiling sinisterly, Sergei moved out of the way swiftly and smoothly while Hu proceeded to crash on the ground unconscious.