Chapter 53

His ears hurting as Little Sergei held a firm grip on them as he dragged the rabbit along, Snowball desperately looked around, trying to think of an escape plan. Spying a stick that they had passed, the white rabbit grabbed it at the last second. Whirling his paw around, he successfully poked the monkey in the eye. Crying out in pain, Little Sergei released his hold. Scrambling to his paws, Snowball raced towards a booth.

Breathing a sigh of relief when he saw that he hadn't been followed, Snowball turned around to find Little Sergei was standing behind him. "Uh... how'd you get over here so fast?" the rabbit mumbled. Screeching his war cry, the monkey grabbed him and flung him up onto a desk with a computer and several buttons that controlled many things around the circus grounds, from rides to security cameras. Snowball's face hit one button and the radio turned on to Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas. Before he could get up, Little Sergei jumped on him and pushed the rabbit's face into two other buttons.

-----

Inside the Big Top with Sergei, the door to Ozone's cage swung open. A second later, Rooster and Daisy watched as their cage door did the same thing. The three ran out. Meanwhile, Sergei had pulled a lever and a lift rose into the air, carrying Hu and Laohu's cage with it. Soon, they were about sixteen feet in the air.

-----

Throwing rapid fire punches, Snowball hit Little Sergei again and again before giving him a good kick. The monkey skidded across several buttons.

-----

"What is going on with these doors?!" Max exclaimed as he and Duke ran for their lives from the wolf pack inside a strange fun house that had been set up on the circus grounds. One door swung open and struck two wolves in the face. Glancing over his shoulder and seeing that, Duke replied, "I don't know but they're helping!"

-----

Snowball was thrown mercilessly against some levers, pushing them all the way up.

-----

"Oh thank god, we lost him," Buddy panted once he and Mel had successfully lost Leo. Smiling, Mel responded, "That was a close one." Suddenly, the room they were in lit up with a bunch of flame cannons. The two dogs screamed in terror.

-----

Little Sergei was tackled by Snowball. The two fighting animals rolled over a series of buttons and accidentally kicked quite a few levers either down and up.

-----

"My eyes!" Pops cried as he and Chloe were blinded by a series of flashing lights.

----

The circus' camel and three horses were in the stable when the doors to their stalls opened by themselves. While they trotted out, the parrot's birdcage door opened. Free, the blue parrot swooped out.

-----

Laying on her back inside her cage, Tina heard the automatic lock to her cage door click open. The grizzly bear rolled over to her feet to find the door wide open. Stepping out, she lumbered out, searching for food.

-----

Pinning Little Sergei to the desktop with the monkey's head pressed down on a large red button, Snowball was about to punch the monkey in the face when the two heard a roar that sounded like it came from a gorilla. "That's not good..." Snowball mumbled before punching his opponent in the face.