The Jade Princess

Season 8, episode 2.

Words: 2K

The photo is Y/n'S Gi, made by the talented ugryzecie (Someone else made one too, it's at the A/n below.)

Grunting could be heard in the garden of the palace. The Ninja were training, as Lloyd came in, running. The Green Ninja looked around, seeing them already training in pairs.

"Your late." Kai pointed out, laughing as he dodged Zane.

Lloyd shrugged, deciding to join Y/n vs Cole. As the three were fighting each other, Lloyd explained why he was late.

"Moonlit walks on the canal, sharing food—Ah!" Cole tried to hit Lloyd with his hammer, but missed, "-Sounds a lot like a date. Ah!" Cole groaned as he stopped Y/n's attack. 

"It was not a date." The Green Ninja retorted, sighing.

Zane spoke up, after dodging Kai, "A date: a social or romantic engagement. Often involving a meal or an intimate setting."

"Haha! You can't argue with a Nindroid." Jay laughed, before trying to hit Nya with his nunchucks.

Zane had tackled Kai, who slowly stood up, "Look, if you like this girl, you're gonna have to step up your game." Kai said, smirking. "Hyah!" He did Spinjitzu, trying to hit the Nindroid.

"What do you mean "game?"" Lloyd asked, as Kai was still doing Spinjitzu but made a circle around the single training equipment that was there. He returned to Zane and stopped Spinjitzuing. Kai panted, exhausted.

"It means one's ability to charm. You need to convince her why you are the most logical mate." Zane explained while shooting Kai down.

"If you want to impress her, you gotta act tough. Like, flex your muscles and stuff. Break things." Cole activated his Earth Punch and Spinjitzued, breaking the training equipment. "Phew."

"Pfft. Like that worked. You gotta make her laugh. Just ask Nya. She couldn't resist my sense of humor." Jay added, as Nya turned to the Green Ninja.

She sighed, "It's an acquired taste."

"Don't listen to them. You gotta act cool. Like you don't even care." Kai interrupted, trying to act cool.

"But I do." Lloyd replied, pretty confused.

"A-ha! So you admit it." Jay exclaimed.

"Okay, stop. You guys are terrible at this. Lloyd, just be yourself." Y/n said to the Green Ninja, who smiled.

"It's so much easier than trying to be someone you're not." Nya added, glancing at Jay.

Cole managed to trip the distracted Lloyd with his hammer, "Haha, got ya!"

Kai walks around the palace, guarding it.

"Hey! Stop right there!" A royal guard shouted, stopping the Mailman.

"Hey, hey. I'm just trying to deliver mail." He protested, the royal guards not lowering their weapons.

"It's okay, guys. I know him." Kai yelled to the guards, "Sorry, nobody goes into the palace. I can deliver it to them."

The Mailman hesitatingly handed the mail to the guards, "Uh, thanks. See you next season!"