sicheng rolled his eyes and laughed lightly.
"I don't know," he let out, his words trailing.

yuta pinched sicheng's waist and pulled him into a kiss. sicheng accepted the kiss and let yuta slip his alcohol tasting tongue inside. his sensitive cavern. the kiss intensified as yuta's driver just rolled his eyes at them, they do this almost all the time when they go inside the car. they're glued to each other.

he finally pulls up to the dorms as an impatient taeyong, a nervous johnny, a confused donghyuck, and a worried mark appear in view. the car stops as taeyong opens the door. he slapped his forehead to see sicheng still making out with yuta.

"alright alright, come on romeo and juliet!" taeyong yelled irritated, yanking sicheng from yuta.

"hey!" sicheng screamed back at him, trying to resist but failing. he stood up straight, dusted himself up, and sighed to himself as he waved to yuta that drove away.

taeyong glared at him. "old man-hag dick lover.." he mumbled.

sicheng just shrugged. "atleast i get dick.."

taeyong rolled his eyes at sicheng. "at least i don't lead people on when i don't even have feelings for them.."

sicheng growled. 'this bitched pulled THAT out?'

"anyways, what are we doing again?"

"well," mark said loudly so johnny could hear, "we are going to the arcade! as a group! together! and we are going to stay there! not leave!

everyone stared at mark. he was so damn bad at lying.

"i'm confused," donghyuck replied, "me too," johnny added.

mark took the time to whisper to sicheng, "i told johnny that we were going to the arcade as a group and taeyong convinced ten to come along, so when they see each other we will ditch them!" he smiled too enthusiastically.

sicheng scratched his head, "jeez mark are you sure this is gonna work?" he asked.

"trust me, i know it will," mark replied back.

suddenly, mark walked over to johnny, inspecting him. johnny looked visibly nervous.

"johnny...you look a little underdressed why don't you have sicheng and taeyong help you look better?" mark said awfully quickly.

"what?" johnny asked, "why? and where are they gonna get a bunch of hair products and make up and clothes-"

suddenly, taeyong took off a backpack full of hair products, make up, and clothes and placed it on the ground.

"aren't we just going out together? what the fuck?" johnny kept on asking. he was wearing a gray sweatshirt with their university's logo, gray sweat pants, white filas, and his usual bisexual round glasses. yes, he calls them bisexual lenses because they're so bisexual of him.

"you guys are acting weird!" he whined at them while taeyong started to pick at his hair.

he signaled sicheng, sicheng got the clothes and tossed them at taeyong who gave them to johnny.

"put these on." he demanded.

"but i don't see the point-"

"now."

"okok-"

johnny ran back inside the dorm and minutes later he came out wearing the clothes taeyong gave him.

he was now wearing a black turtleneck with black slacks, accompanied by some high top black converse and a beige faux leather jacket. taeyong quickly added a chain necklace, smiling at his work.