[TFP][1] AI READER INSERT

Art above belongs to HUNTYDRAWS! I don't take credit for it! It's just there to give you an idea of what this reader looks like!

I was going to save this for a book- but I haven't posted in awhile h
Sorry about that- I've got gcse exams, I'm doing mocks right now and blah blah blah boring stuff.
Hopefully more chapters soon-

Character death!

—————————————————————-

First P.O.V

'....darkness....'

'What's that....?'

'How do I know..... What is this?'

'...Words.... yeah... that's this...'

'It's...English....a common language among...'

'Humans. What a strange species.'

[SYSTEMS STARTING]

'Who's there?!'

'....nobody?'

[SYSTEMS ONLINE]

[DOWNLOADING DATA]

'What the...'

Imagines flashed before my... vision. Different things, no, animals.

Monkeys, tigers, wolves, elephants. Cats, dogs, mouse- no. Mice.

Information came through, my head... helm.... it hurt. But as soon as it was started, it finished.

I knew so much, so much knowledge and amazing things most couldn't dream of. It made me feel...

[SEARCHING...]

'Happy....' yes. Happiness, joy and pride. Amusement, excitement and.... curiosity?

What was this world? Why was I here?

'What's my purpose?' A question which I could not yet answer.

"Hello? You online bud?" A voice spoke.

'Who's there-!'

"Yeah, you can hear me can't you? That's a relief." Chuckling was heard.

This voice. It was... gentle, motherlike. Warming and welcoming. It gave a sense of security, but also a feeling of nostalgia. It made me feel appreciated.

"I'm Vesper. And you, my project, are a robot AI." Robot... what a strange word, I like it.

"Your name is 504-33. But I've named you (Y/N), because it's cute!" The voice was over excited, was it because of me? Oh, I hope so.

"Well, I'm going to turn your visor screen online, so you'll be able to see me." It spoke out again. Did this mean I'd see? Like the images shown, I'd be able to see cats? Was she a cat? No. Cats don't talk-

[LOADING VISION SENSORY]

A flash came across my screen, making me jump. Oh joy.

"Woah! Didn't mean to scare you!" The voice spoke, and I could see it coming from a blurred imagine.

My sight was blurry, too blurry. But started to clear up with a few flickers of my optics.

A face came into view from below me making my helm tilt downwards, from what I can tell, it seemed human.

Soft green eyes looked into your own optics, around those eyes held the evidence of tiredness and lack of sleep. They looked like a she, with tanned skin but not quite the darker skin tone of some humans. The top of her hair was covered with greasy hair, which was tied into a 'pony tail'. The hair was a dirty blonde, most likely from lack of wash. She was quite short, from what you could tell, or maybe you were tall?