[TFP][2]WheelJack x Mech!Reader

Part two of WheelJack x Mech!Reader But it's super fluffy, and sad and horrible.

Summary: Starscream likes to impress (Y/N) like a peacock. Shockwave has no humour. Monster trucks. (Y/N) is a horrible friend, but Megatron is too.

Not proof read/only half proof read. So point out mistakes and enjoy ! Predacon pt. 2 on its way !

Credit to artist : PISTIKRITTI KEREBEROUS - Deviantart
——————————————————————

"ʙᴀᴄᴋ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ."

The sitting and waiting part was the worst.

And the feeling.

With the connection to your sparkmate, you knew almost everything that was going on through his emotions and mental state all together.

And then he blocked it, not the connection of sparkmates of course, but the connection to his emotions. That set off red alarms immediately.

And like that, you were soaring down towards the mud ball planet with no hesitation, you were going to retrieve your sparkmate.

What had happened was clear upon return.

There stood a large fortress, one you knew as the planned Darkmount, where the location of the Autobots base once was.

So you sent out a signal, a Decepticon signal. Though you possessed the ability to send out an Autobot signal, from what had happened on this planet, you guessed it was safer to do the former. Not only for yourself, but your sparkmate.

You landed by a small sign, one which read of a town described to you.

'JASPER
CITY LIMIT'

It was worn, signs of war showed with dignity. But also warning those who came any closer of such terrors the town had endured.

Small fires smoked from the ground, the dead wasteland got worse the further your pedes stomped.

Signs hung, wires dangled and twisted in a depressed manner. All hope was lost from this small town, even the human buildings screamed for help as they crumbled just that little bit more.

Then you heard the sound of jets, blasting throughout the smokescreen sky.

This was followed by 'landing sounds', which were just pedes slamming to the ground through transformation. This was all hidden behind the smoke produced by themselves.

"Stand down!" A voice shrieked from the other side, one that you wish your processor was wrong about.

Your servos lifted, digits spread in a non threatening manner.

As the smoke cleared, it seemed your processor recognised the voice correctly, and the shrieking fool seemed to be surrounded by eradicons.

"Starscream." You growled, narrowing your optics, as your servos lowered.

"W-What! (Y/N)! Y-Yo-You remain online?" Gasped Starscream, taken back by your presence returning.

You stalked forward, your height looked down at his own.

"I assume this is the Decepticons doing?" You questioned, gesturing a servo to the mess without breaking eye contact.

Starscream seemed to straighten up, pulling himself back together.

"Why yes! Under my orders!" He sneered, smirked to himself with a servo raised to his chassis.

"Starscream! Have you found the signal?" A voice, no doubt Megatron, shouted through comm.