t w e n t y s e v e n

third pov - following jimin

The mentally exhausted math teacher finally makes it to his last cabin. The teachers were in charge of doing a prohibited items check for their homeroom classes, Jimin had already been to both of the girls cabin and one of the boys.. in which he found questionable things.

He was headed to his final cabin and he expected nothing better than what he found in the first three cabins... alcohol and drugs.

...

He knocks on the door to his final room and there's a moment of silence before a student opens up the door for him.

They exchange greetings momentarily but Jimin was far too tired for causal conversation.

The homeroom teacher goes through all of the students bags, finding the usual stash of cigs in mint tins and soju in Pringle's containers.

He even found some e-cigarettes in a board game container in between the game money which, he'll admit, was pretty creative, but not a new idea. "How could you kids use the same tactics I did when I was your age?" Mr. Park huffs with an sigh and shakes his head in dissatisfaction. He was hoping that the kids had better hiding places that he hadn't found, or else the next generation was doomed. Jimin puts the last beer can in his bag of confiscated items. And leaving the room, then the building.

Trudging down the paved walkway back to the luxury suite, Jimin meets up with Jungkook half way and the two express their frustration to each other about their students not so creative takes on hiding the goods.

But their conversation is interrupted the moment they enter the building and go up the steps to the bedrooms, when a teeny tiny girl in little grey plaid pajama shorts and a black crew neck sweater bumps straight into Jimin's chest.

Jimin can't help but let his mouth fall agape at Mirae's beautifully blushing face, messy hair and small round glasses.

"S-Sorry.." she looks up.

Mirae's pov

"S-Sorry," I bat my eyes reconciliation as I try to gain back my clear vision, I plop on my prescription glasses and finally look up to the figure I had bumped into. "Oh! Jimin, Jungkook, hey!"

The pair had never seen me with my glasses on but what was I supposed to do? Go to sleep with my contacts in??

Jimin sends me a comforting smile as Jungkook immediately rushes over to my side and pulls his arm around my shoulder with a small, "hey cutie."

I send Jungkook a warm smile and point to the black bags in either of Jimin's hands, "What's that?"

We move along and approach Jimin's bedroom door.

"A fun time," Jungkook concludes, opening the bedroom door and ushering me in.

I stumble through the doorway where I'm unexpectedly confronted with 7 figures in the crowded area. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Taewon and Sungjin all occupied the space, that was definitely not large enough for 7, let alone 10.

But how we'd all fit here wasn't my concern.

Taewon lifts his thumb off his lighter, encouraging the fire it lit to flicker to a halt as he makes eye contact with me. He opens his mouth slightly to let the cigarette that was set between his lips fall to the floor, he kicks it under the bed.

Sungjin, my best friend, whom I had no idea the business of here, was now hanging out with a bunch of school related adults and another rambunctious teen. He sets his beer delicately near Taewon, as if to convince me that he wasn't the one drinking.

Jimin drops the bags on his bed and the adults all rush for them, I sit text to Sungjin and reach over to take a teeny tiny sip of his beer with a sigh.

I reference the last party we were all at together,

"So we're doing this whole thing again?"

a/n
I hate reading cliffhangers but I love leaving my readers on them 👀