t w e n t y f i v e

...

"You know, bad girls get punished for not listening to their daddies."

...

His assertive voice sends a strong shiver through my body and down my spine, shocking me upwards to sit a little straighter, only bringing me closer to the arousing man. We lock eye contact and I watch and my shock expression only amuses him.

I would have been better if that shit wasn't my kink... if he hadn't gotten my situation so painfully right and hadn't called himself daddy. Because holy fuck, that was hot as hell. The man leans in closer to my form, pausing so that our faces were next to each other. He slowly turns his head to face my neck and I feel his calm exhales on my sensitive skin.

"Are you asking for a punishment, kitten?" He comments after I fail to reply once again, teasing me with a light peck just below my ear and sending my stomach into an erupted state of butterflies.

I don't reply, I can't. I'm frozen. Terrified that if I said a single word I'd wake up from my beautiful dream. But Jimin isn't pleased with that. I watch from the corner of my eyes, tense in my place, mouth agape.

I see him lift his head from his tender place near my neck, he intently watches me trail my tongue along my suddenly dry and parted lips, panting slowly trying to steady my heartbeat. He chuckles lowly at that and I shiver once again, I wasn't used to this with any man, let alone my high school teacher.. but then again, there was no doubt that I'd never find a high school boy as alluring and handsome as Mr. Park was. "God baby, I love the way you crumble at my touch."

We make eye contact at his comment and my face burns up, Jimin licks his own lips in response.

But he then sighs and separates himself from me, leaving my cold and along on the desk, "As much as I'd like to push you over my desk and continue, I can't."

I bat my eyelashes repeatedly in shock and loss of contact as Jimin walks over to his desk alone and packs his things into his computer bag. I gulp hard on my spit and jump off the now abandoned desk, I look around for my book bag desperately. I mutter short incoherent curses as I pluck my backpack off of the cold floor, not realizing that it had fallen in the midst of this entire ordeal. I open the small pouch in the front, taking out my hand mirror and opening it to examine myself.

I hear my homeroom teacher chuckle to himself and I see him finish packing up his bag and walking over to the chalk board from the corner of my eyes. I just sigh and reapply my crusty lip balm and fix my slightly messy hair as Jimin wipes clean the chalk board.

Finally, I put all of my things away and fix my skirt before properly putting my bag on and turning around, only to notice that Jimin had been watching me comfortably for a while now.

The color in my cheeks that had subdued reemerges as my heart warms up at his loving smile.

Don't do it Mirae. Don't you dare do it.

Spontaneously, I walk up to my teacher

Don't!

Do not!!

and give him a tiny peck on the cheek.

His eyebrows rise in shock but his pleased smile doesn't falter as I return his smile. I grab onto my backpack straps and waddle over happily to the door, "Bye, Jimin."

The man softly exhales and leans back onto his desk, smile not faltering for a second, "Bye bye, baby."

a/n
Short chapter but I thought it deserved its own

Congratulations to those of you who guessed "real"!! It is, surprise lol... every time I write something romantic I think "shit no my readers are going to HATE this" and the response is always good so I should be more confident with what I write

Today I received a message through my wattpad dms from someone from tencent literature telling me that they wanted me to post my fanfictions on their app Webnovel... I declined because I've used wattpad since I was 11 (too young, I know, but fanfics, writing and being active in fandoms has always been my shit) and I've had no bad experiences + I don't plan on being a professional author so there's no reason to promote my name on several platforms... I have no reason to join the Webnovel community