e i g h t e e n

I bite my lip in an anxious fit... what could Jin possibly ask from me........

His words repeat in my head like a broken record.... I won't make it easy.... I won't make it easy....... gosh Mirae! Stop overthinking!! It's just a truth, if it's something you're uncomfortable talking about with these guys... you can always lie, right?

My foot taps uncontrollably against the floor and I look around as the tension builds amongst the group.

Jin locks eyes with me and takes a prolonged gasp of air...

"Do you think I'm cute?" The boy puffs out his bottom lip and cups his face between his own two hands. Yup, this one has had too much to drink.

I exhale in relief at Jin's silly question and I don't fail to notice the tension fall from the shoulders of the boys around us. Jungkook even goes out of his way to melt into the backing of the couch and Yoongi mutters a silent "aish.." we were all obviously expecting something else.

I flash Jin a big smile and cup my own face, mimicking his aegyo. "Of course Jin, you're very cute~!" I coo, flattering the boisterous boy. He giggles and drops his hands, I do so as well and we exchange silly glances.

I realize that it's my turn to spin the bottle since it had landed on me from Jin's spin so I reach over and do so. Nothing bad could happen as long as I don't spin myself, right? I'll be fine.

The bottle revolves momentarily until it slows down and reaches a stop... on...

Me.

My breath quickens, did this mean I had to take a shot?? Holy... no! I don't want to drink! "Do I have to take a drink?" I ask to no one in particular, obviously panicked and in a frantic state of mind.

"Yes""No" two voices immediately reply in synchronization.

"No." Jungkook emphasizes, waving Jimin's response, "You don't have to Mirae, we'll respect that you don't want to drink so we won't force you, right Jimin?"

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Does anyone have an alternative?" He asks, ignoring Jungkook's call for confirmation.

There's a moment of silence as everyone thinks and then Taehyung sits up with an idea, "What if you spin the bottle again and let whoever it falls on ask you a truth or dare?" He suggests fondly.

"Are you sure that's fair?" I hesitantly ask, twiddling my thumbs and looking down.. this definitely was NOT my scene, god Mirae, why do you always have to be so awkward.

"Of course it is, we're doing this for fun and we're not going to make you uncomfortable." Jungkook comforts, sending me a small smile. That alone is enough for me to get back into the mood of the game so I look up and send the boy a teasing smile. I lean over and spin the bottle again. It spins and spins until finally, it lands on Jungkook. I exhale in relief, glad to know that it didn't land on someone I would be nervous to receive a Truth or Dare from.

"Truth or dare?" Jungkook asks, sending me a mischievous smile. The man had something planned either way... by the looks of his expression, it was nothing good.

"Truth." I simply reply, Jungkook's eyes sparkle and the silly boy giggles momentarily, "What color underwear are you wearing?" He asks, obviously playing with my innocence. That was an elementary question, Freshmen ask that kind of question in truth or dare and well... I was only a Junior either way.

Jungkook knew that I had never been in a situation like this before and he was obviously playing with my emotions, but still, it made me blush a bit.

I guy asking you what color your underwear was? Gosh, that could go in so many different directions, luckily Jungkook chose the silly route.

I laugh alongside Jungkook and playfully reply with "You play this game like kid Jungkook."