𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"I think Romeo and Juliet deserve an applause for this wonderful, marvellous scene!" A familiar voice from behind me said.

Peyton stepped forward with a satisfied smirk on her face. Following closely behind her is Daisy, Jupiter and two other girls. They're all dressed in similar outfits and their leather jacket.

My friends arrived at the scene abruptly, each holding a tray of their lunch. Their smiles dropped when they saw the girls surrounding a terrified looking Jenna.

"Please, stay away from us, from my brother. We don't appreciate you trying to control his life. We don't want to be friends with you, Candy."

Because I refused to explain why I allow Daisy to ruin my life, Maya thought I was just being a coward. She decided to take matters into her own accounts and deal with the situation.

"I actually wasn't talking to you," Peyton said sassily.

"And I wasn't talking to you either." Maya shot back.

The air is so tensed it could snap and if it doesn't, I might. The cafeteria is a little bit quieter, the crowd watching to see the drama unfold.

"Oh shit, I don't want to see some cat fight between two infuriated alphas." Eric senselessly said. He would have receive a few glares during a normal day but this is a different one.

"This bitch is willing to do anything to have my life, including my boyfriend. She's obsessed me, I'm pretty sure she has a shrine of my photos that she masturbates to every morning." Daisy said figuratively.

Shock riled through the crowd and they gasped, some of them chuckling. I've never heard something so pathetic than what she just claimed. I know Daisy hates her sister but I never thought it would take to that extent.

"How could you? She's your sister?" Maya couldn't shut her mouth.

"As well as I'm your brother's girlfriend, right Zack?" Dare to. Her eyes spoke but she said nothing.

Instead of replying, I chose to change the topic. "What do you want, Daisy?"

"I want to sit with you but I want her gone. She's just trying to take my place which unfortunately, I would allow. Bye girl."

Jenna picked her text book and stood up. Her eyes were red and swollen from the sobbing she had silently done. Before I could stop her, Maya did. She firmly gripped Jenna's wrist and refused to let go.

"She's not leaving. The only person or rather the persons leaving are you and your squad."

Daisy's squad burst into a hefty laughter instead. We were expecting the opposite but I'm not quite surprised at the reaction. Daisy placed her knee on the table and used it as support for her crossed hands.

"Sweetheart, don't act too quickly. I understand this is your first controversy with the bad girl and I'm proud of your braveness. Except that, learn to talk to your superior in the most civil way." Daisy didn't wait for Maya's response. She climbed on the table and picks up Jenna's tray with the leftover intact.

"Fellow students of Maxwell High, whose table is this?" She shouted at them.

"The cheerleaders!" They immediately replied in union, the cheerfulness obvious in there voices.

"This table is exclusively ours. We always have lunch here. Only cheerleaders are allowed." Peyton explains as Daisy climbs down.

"All these tables are the school's property, not yours." Leslie spoke for the first time.

"Well, in that case, we claimed it as ours." Her eyes swiftly moved back to mine. "Zack sweetheart, I don't want to miss lunch. Why don't we sit like a perfect little family and eat?"