Chapter Fifty

* Adult Themes

Much later, Narache peered outside his window, it had gotten colder now but not by much, Athkatla was temperate much of the year even at Nightal.

 He still felt  Boosted by  Var's blood which he could still feel inside of him, changing him forever, he felt and healing him.

He didn't really feel the cold, he picked up his robe but didn't put it on and his Moonblade which he attached to his back, wanting to remain naked at the moment to feel the moon fully on him and 'ghosted' out of the window, so he could get closer to the moonlight, letting it bathe and heal him.
He dropped catlike onto Mendis and Meriel's roof of their room as he could sense that they were both fast asleep in each other's arms, soft voices came from both Dinan's and Darkstar's rooms, through the open window (the Drow twins also loved the moonlight).

He paused outside the open window still 'ghosted', he picked up what was going on and smiled slightly and shook his head and rolled his eyes, then as silently as a cat he climbed up onto Mendis and Meriel's roof as it was the one most bathed in moonlight at the moment and chuckling he noticed that Mendis's telescope was still set up.

he peered through it and saw that it was aimed of course at the Moon, the sky was clear and beautiful, he then lay down his robe on the roof and lay on it, totally naked and let Toril's moon bathe his naked body with it rays totally, sighed deeply in pleasure and joy as he let the light of the moon, shine on him.
"Sehanine Moonbow," he said softly "thank you for bringing me home".

He then sat up and crossed his legs and closed his eyes and settled into reverie under the light of the moon for a bit, after a while, he got up and his form blurred.

A silvery-grey bat flew off the roof heading towards the moonlight silhouetted, then blurred again into a white Barn owl flying past the moon. Then there was a flash of silvery scales, and the next moment there was a Psionet, glinting silver in the moonlight flew into the night seeking prey (Narache was hungry but not for blood).

Callina looked up from where she and Darkstar had gone to bed,  in each other's arms, when she heard the sound of wings and saw a shadow cross the moon and saw a small dragon, fly past it.
"What?" asked Darkstar, feeling her move in his arms, they had been hugging and kissing and laying together enjoying each others company.
"I thought I saw a small dragon," she said.
"Probably Caladan, he likes to hunt of a night," Darkstar said his eyes glinting amber in the moonlight.
"Probably," she said.
Darkstar kissed her and said, " are you sure about this and that you want to try this?"
She nodded "yes, do you realise how long it has been I have wanted you to do this!"
"Hope I'm not too clumsy then," he said, " I'm not inexperienced but I also not as experienced in such matters as Dinan is".
Callina said "I don't care! "
"It's just that your still um a...," he said.
"I don't care! I wouldn't have agreed to it if I didn't want you to try it, I want you to do this!.... I want you to be the one!" she said, she looked very beautiful and ethereal in the moonlight and she admired his form limmed by the moonlight, she almost looked like Eilistraee, Darkstar decided and he kissed her, his hands with their small claws entangled in her long white hair, he retracted them somewhat.
"Very well," he said kissing her and then nibbling on her neck with his small blunt fangs (he and Dinan both had them, which gave credence to their theory that they were half Talafrayen as Talafrayen Drow had small fangs as well, they weren't real fangs though just slightly pointier than usual incisors and were definitely not vampiric).

She took him into her arms and ran her hands down his back along his mane, making him quiver in pleasure.
"I know you like this!" she said.
"It came in at Aschalextan," he said, " but very well then,".
"It's Ok," she said, " I want you too".
"Ok," he said somewhat reluctantly, feeling a little scared himself.
"Yes!" she said showing acceptance.