Your his girlfriend

Mark had always been there for you when you've been upset or needed someone to talk to. You were absolutely head over heels since you've met him. Tonight you and Mark were just relaxing, watching movies and television shows. You had on one of Mark's long T shirts, and you had your hair down. You go back into the living room with a bowl full of popcorn. "Wow you look good babe." You smile and sit next to him. He puts his arm around you as you rest your head on his shoulder. "You know, we've been together for a while. I really like you (y/n), why don't you be my girlfriend?" You hug him tight. "You know for a smart Doctor, you ask a lot of dumb questions. Yes, I will." You said looking at him. "Hey!" You both start to laugh and kiss. The kiss was amazing, it got heated really quickly, so you stopped it before it got too far. "You look cute in my T shirts, you should wear them more often." He said as you got up. "I plan to." You wink and throw a piece of popcorn at him. "Oh, so that's how you wanna play?" He laughs and gets up. "You better run (y/l/n)!" You run and place the popcorn on the counter. "Whatcha gonna do about it?" He hated when you teased him. He catches up to you, puts his arms around your waist. "Ooh Mark Sloan you're so scary." You say sarcastically. You turn around and put your arms around his neck. He puts his hands on your hips and pulls you in for a kiss.