Giving birth to twins

You and Mark were ecstatic when you found out that you were pregnant. So when your due date came around, you were both very excited. It was early Saturday morning when you felt a sharp pain traveling down your abdomen. You sat up, waiting to see if you were imagining it, or if it was actually time. You felt another one a couple minutes later. "Mark, I think it's time." You said taping him lightly. He sits up and walks around to your side. "Alright. Let's go meet our baby."

~
"We have been here for 40 minutes and we still don't have a damn room!" Mark yelled at the receptionist. "Mark," You said tugging on the sleeve on his shirt, "Come on, sit down. I'm fine right now." He sat down besides you, grabbing on to your hand. "Before you know it, baby Sloan will be here." He said placing his other hand on your huge stomach. You take a deep breath to help with the pain of the next contraction when you see Meredith out of the corner of your eye. "Hey guys, today the big day?" You look up and nod your head. "Do you think we could get (Y/N) a room?" She nods. "Of course! The nurses are very slow this time of night. You guys could follow me." Meredith said grabbing your chart.
~
"I'm pretty sure you're familiar with a hospital room, but your gown is in the bathroom, this button is for the nurse, but you're better off paging us. We're a little faster anyway." Meredith said laughing. You chuckle, placing on of your bags on the floor. "Before I go, do you need anything?" She asks. You shook your head no. She left and you changed into your gown. In the middle of changing, you felt a gush of water run down your legs. You opened the door and stuck your head out. "Mark, my water just broke." You said laughing nervously. He stood up and helped you, out of the bathroom, back into the hospital bed. "Only a little bit longer." Mark said, placing the blankets on you.
~
The contractions got worse over time. Mark was asleep on the little couch in the room. You slept for a couple hours before getting woken up by the worst contraction you've had so far. "Mark," you whisper. Nothing. You grab one of the pillows from behind you and throw it at him. "Mark, I'm pretty sure this is it." He actually woke up that time and told the nurses to page Addison. Within minutes Addison arrives, making you feel relieved. "Ready to see your baby, (Y/N)?" She asks. "It's about time." You say fixing your pillow. Mark is standing by your side, holding your hand. "Okay, when I tell you to push, push for 10 seconds, and then relax. We will push with every contraction. Ready?" You nod. "Okay (Y/N), push!" You push and groan in pain. "That's good (Y/N), keep going. A little bit longer princess." Mark says kissing your forehead. "Go again (Y/N)." You hear Addison say. You push again, harder than the last, feeling a little better. "Last push baby, you got this." Mark said again, reassuring you that you could finish. You pushed, feeling a huge relief, and hearing a cry fill the room. "Congratulations (Y/N) and Mark, you have a daughter." You throw your head back against the pillow, wiping away your tears. Mark kisses you and goes over to your new baby. "Okay (Y/N), you're going to have to push again." You look over at Mark and then Addison. "You have another baby." Mark laughs nervously and grabs your hand again. You take a deep breath and push again, just like you had previously done. A few minutes later, you hear another cry. "Congratulations again, it's another girl." Addison says placing the second baby on your chest. You wipe off your baby with the blanket on your chest. The second baby went to get checked out while Mark brought the first one over. "Can you believe it? Twins?" You asked as he placed the baby in your arms. "We had a good time that night. Now we have two beautiful girls out of it. But there are now 3 beautiful girls in total." Mark said kissing you and putting his arm around you. "This is one of the best days of my life." You said leaning back in the hospital bed.