Finds out Callie is pregnant with Marks baby

Mark Sloan: head of plastic surgery at Seattle Grace Mercy West, your best friend, and your boyfriend. You two have been together over a year and tonight you had decided to make the two of you dinner because he had a very long week.

You heard the door open and close, followed by keys being tossed onto the counter.

"Smells good in here. "He told you as he smiled, mentally preparing for what he was going to have to tell you.

"Why, thank you." You grinned, putting everything onto two separate plates.

"So Callie's pregnant." He brought up, watching as you placed a plate in front of him.

"That's great! That's what she always wanted." You felt excited for Callie and Arizona. You remembered last year that Callie told you Arizona didn't want kids and it devastated her. "Wait, but Arizona just got back, did they do something while Arizona was away?"

You were trying to think of how this happened. You turned around and grabbed your plate. You sat down next to him, wondering why he had gone so quiet. You looked and saw it in his face. It was his.

"I saw the heartbeat today. This is my kid. This is a part of me." You scoffed, angry at your boyfriend.

"What the hell?" That was all you could manage to say in that moment.

"I know you're mad-,"

"Mad? I'm furious. I get she's your best friend, and I know you occasionally slept together, but what hurts me the most is that you slept with her while we're together! If you and her and Arizona came to me and said that they wanted you to be the father of the baby, I wouldn't have had a problem with it. But you had sex with her for no reason. That's why I'm furious."

"Please, is there any way we can-,"

"I need some time to myself." You huffed, grabbing your car keys.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." You turned around and looked at him, tears stinging your eyes.

You nod, biting your lip in an attempt to not let any tears fall. You turn around, walking out the door.