Mark being in love with you

"Just tell me how you feel Mark!" You shouted at him in the on-call room while putting your shirt back on, "I'm sick of this bullshit. I don't want to do whatever this is." You motioned between the naked Mark and you, "I love you and until you love me, I'm not putting myself out in the open for you."

You stormed out of the room. Meredith and Alex were standing aside talking. Alex caught your arm as you walked by crying, "What's wrong?"

"Mark's a dick who can't admit he loves me or even LIKES me." You huffed, crossing your arms. The two of them watched the on-call room where Mark skulked out like a sad puppy.

Meredith chuckled, "That's Mark for you. I'll make Derek talk to him."

You sighed, "The ball is in his court now. I'm sick of waiting. I don't care who he talks to. This is all so annoying. I have patients. I'll see you guys at lunch." You frowned and walked off.

"Wow." Is all Alex said before walking away, laughing to himself, "Girls."

You had avoided Mark like the plague. It stung every time you saw him. You were sitting with Meredith and Alex when Jackson walked up. Jackson always flirted with you. It was a perfect opportunity.

Mark was sitting with Derek right where he could see you. "Mark can see you," Mer warned. She knew you wanted to be petty.

"Hey, Jackson." You smiled. He instantly smiled back at you.

"Hey Y/N."

"Wanna get drinks tonight?" You smirked as you said it. Jackson lit up.

"Of course! No plans with Sloan tonight?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at you.

"Nope." You popped the p and went back to your lunch, "See you at 7." You smiled and he walked off, getting the hint.

"Make sure Mark is there." You murmured to Meredith. She nodded.

Alex scoffed at the two of you, "You are evil."

Both you and Meredith shrugged.

It was 7 and you were ready. You had changed out of your scrubs and put on the little black dress that Mark loved. Jackson was waiting for you in the lobby. "Hey, Beautiful." He smiled.

He offered his arm to you and you happily took it, "Shall we?"

"We shall." And the two of you were off.

Mark was drinking with Derek, "I love her man. I just can't say it. I'm so scared." He sighed and took another gulp of his beer.

"Just tell her. Don't be dumb. She already told you she's in love with you." Derek sighed at his naive friend.

Then Y/N walked in, on Jackson Avery, his protege's, arm. He huffed, his body filled with jealousy. That was his woman right there.

He watched carefully as they walked to the bar and Jackson ordered for her. He foolisly ordered a cosmo for her. Mark knew she hated this. Her preferred drink was Whiskey.

He could tell she was faking her way through it. The whole thing was fake, the way she put her hand on his arm and giggled like a school girl.

"This is your fault Mark. You can't be mad at her." Derek stated to the frustrated man.

"I know. But quit saying it before I punch you because I need to punch something right about now." Mark growled.

Mark suffered through watching them for another 45 minutes before losing it. Jackson had gone to the bathroom, so Mark took the opputunity. "What?" Y/N said, she clearly wasn't amused.

"I'm in love with you and I'm terrified I'm going to lose you because I mess everything up and scare everyone way. I love you and I want you. I want you forever Y/N Y/L/N. I know I've been a dick and stringing you on, but I'm so goddamn in love with you it hurts." He said.

You wanted him to stop talking so you planted a kiss on his lips, "I love you too Mark Sloan. Now go outside while I tell Jackson I need to leave."

He nodded and walked outside right before Jackson came in. "I'm so sorry. Something's come up with Mark and I have to go."

"It's okay. I know how much you like him. This was just for fun and I had fun. Go get him." He smiled a genuine smile at her.

With that Y/N ran outside and pulled Mark in for a kiss, "I love you so much, Sloan."

"And I love you baby. I'll never stop telling you."