Broken Wings

You never thought in a million years that you'd be in a plane crash. You heard birds chirping, branches being snapped in two. You opened your eyes, adjusting to the sun. You propped up your elbows looking around. Huge chunks of plane were scattered around the woods. Arizona was screaming, Cristina couldn't find her shoe and Meredith was looking for Derek. Mark, where's Mark? You attempt to get up, feeling something in your leg. It was a piece of metal. You wince looking at it, groaning in pain when you take it out. You rip off a piece of your scrubs, wrapping it tightly around your wound. Slowly getting up, you grabbed a stick to help you walk.

"Mark!! Mark!!" You yelled, tears running down your face.

"Y/N!! Have you seen Derek?!" Meredith asks, a state of panic on her face.

"No, no I've been looking for Mark...your head is bleeding. Why don't you wrap it up?"

"I need to find Derek." She tells you walking away, continuing to walk away.

"MARK!!" You screamed. It's a miracle you were alive but you can't live without Mark.

"Y/N!!" You turn around to see Mark, his arms wrapped up in his jacket. You run, jumping into his arms, sobbing into his shoulder. His arm wraps around your waist tight, making sure you won't fall. You kissed his lips, it almost felt surreal.

"Where's Lexie and Derek?"

"Lexie died. Her legs and pelvis were crushed, she wasn't sure that her other arm was still there, her lungs collapsed. It wasn't good."
He put you down, you still sobbing into his chest.

"Hey," he began to say lifting your chin with his finger, "I love you, we're okay. We're going to make sure everyone else is too."

"I love you too." You sniffled, wiping away the tears that escaped your eyes.