"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP IT, DO YOU, ERI?!" suddenly huge spires attacked us.

I quickly grab Eri then jumped away.

I back away then I look up front.

I saw a huge dragon like figure, and Chisaki is intact with it.

Looks like he's not giving up. He even fused up in a bigger form...

"with Eri's quirk she can rewind humans" Chisaki said "depending on how she use it, she could probably revert a person to a monkey, if she tried."

"if you continue on holding her like that, you'll disappear."

"she can rewind anything she touches to nothingness. That quirk of hers is cursed."

"Return her to me. There's no way to stop her other than my disassembly!"

I stood up then put Eri around my back as I fired One for All once again.

"I won't" I answer "no matter what!"

"I see... the instant my legs broke... before I could even the pain... she reverted it for me. It's such a kind, gentle quirk."

Then I felt tears trickle down on my back.

Eri must be crying.

"now that I've experienced how it feels... I understand...! She continues to revert my body... with blinding speed...!"

"In that case... if I'm constantly accumulating grave injuries at an even greater speed...!"

Then I fired One for All in 100%, towards the final battle in full power!

"Eri... will you lend me your power?"

Then I narrowed my eyes as I get serious. Then I saw my spark changed into golden yellow.

My One for All surges change, did it...?

"neither you nor Eri... understand the value of her power" Chisaki continues "by developing a quirk, you make leaps forward. Through extensive research, I have been able to extract Eri's power and successfully brought it to it's pinnacle."

"and the result... is not merely the ability to rewind the body, no... but flow that runs even deeper..."

"the flow that brought about our kind... the ability to rewind back to before the mutation happened. That is the power that lives within Eri."

Then I ready myself as I surge out with yellow sparks.

"THE POWER TO EXTINGUISHES ONE'S QUIRK FACTOR, RETURNING THEM NORMALLY...!"

"THE POWER TO DESTROY THIS WORLD, BUILT ON TOP OF QUIRKS," Chisaki approaches as destroy his surroundings "THE POWER TO DESTROY THE WAY OF THINGS... THAT IS ERI!"

Then I heard peoples screams around me...

"SHE IS NOT A PRODUCT MADE FOR" then he strike his spire towards as "BRATS LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T APPRECIATE HER VALUE!"

Then Sprint up then kick him up high with 100%, as we got send flying on mid air.

Then I jump high towards the sky.

Eri's power is getting stronger...!

She doesn't know how to stop it... just like the first time I used One for All, she doesn't know how to control it and basically has her foot stuck on the gas pedal...!

I need to hold on longer, I need to finish this!

Deku's POV

"she's strong" Toga said