Remedial

Yuki's POV

As soon as I left Dad, I quickly rush towards to Gang Orca.

I look up ahead...

"hey, Gang Orca!" I called

"Yuki. Surprise to see you here" Gang Orca said "I didn't know you're coming."

"well Dad's here, and I want to watch closely" I said

Then Gang Orca chuckled then ruffle my hair "now watch how I teach this goby feces a lesson" he grins.

Then I stand beside him, then Gang Orca face up front of the students.

"looking back at the training course thus far, I've come to realize something" Gang Orca said to the students then he breath out.

Okay, here he goes, better brace myself...

"YOU ALL ARE LOWER THAN BENTHOS, LET ALONE HEROES! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT GOBY FECES!" Gang Orca yelled "SAY "YES SIR"!"

Gang Orca might be scary, but I like his teaching. It feels like he's like an intructor in an army, that's why I respect him as a teacher even in a few days...

Then Gang Orca approach Bakugou

"AND THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR YOU! DO YOU WANT TO BE A HERO?!" he yelled at Bakugou

"first of all I'm not fece-" before Bakugou could answer, he was thrown away like garbage.

"YOU NEED EXTRA GUIDANCE!" Gang Orca said

Then he approach Shoto.

"HOW COULD FECES LIKE YOU EVER SAVE PEOPLE?!" he yelled at Shoto

"... well I could indirectly as fertilizer..." Shoto answer

Then...

"EXTRA GUIDANCE!" then Gang Orca did the same to Bakugou.

Then he approached Yoarashi.

"DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO PRAISE YOU JUST FOR YOUR STRENGTH AND MOBILITY IN BATTLE?!" he yelled at Yoarashi

"SAY YES SI-"

The Yoarashi ended up just like Shoto.

"GUIDANCE!"

I sighed.

These three are gonna take too long before they learn...

"I'm well aware that the three of you are plenty strong in fight. But that's all you are." Gang Orca said "your disrespectful behavior towards the rescuees, and you two up starting a foolish fight out of stubbornness while completely disregarding the situation at hand...!"

"Today I'm assigning you all a special trial!"

"THE THING YOU LACK MOST! THAT IS... "HEART""

"DO YOU THINK THAT EVERYONE WILL WILLINGLY GRAB YOUR HAND WHEN YOU OFFER IT TO THEM?! NAY!"

"THEY MAY BARE THEIR FANGS AT YOU, BUT SO LONG AS THEY HOLD ONTO LIFE, YOU MUST SAVE THEM!"

"TO SAVE! TO BE SAVED! IN ESSENCE"

"IT IS A OCCURRENCE AN AGREEMENT RUNNING BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES HEARTS! NOW YOU MUST CONQUER THIS CHALLENGE!"

I look up front I saw the door open widely...

"SURVIVE THIS LIFE OR DEATH BATTLE!"

"PROVE TO ME THAT YOU CAN"

"COMMUNICATE WITH THEM THROUGH YOUR HEARTS!"

"THAT IS MY TRIAL FOR YOU!"

Then I look up I saw...

"children?" I said

Boku no Hero Academia : HOPE AND COURAGE On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara