Nightmare

Renegade's POV

"I DON'T KNOW MYSELF ANYMORE!!"

"I know who you are, Yuki"

I turn as my eyes widen in tears seeing him again "Shoto..."

Shoto walks up "Yuki Shimura, the girl I first met back when my brother introduce me to you" he said as he stop right in front of me "do you remember that day at the culture festival at Musutafu?"

"you asked me what was my wish"

"you wished for my wish to come true" He smiled as he chuckled "My wish was to protect and cherish you."

I felt somehow surprise, guilty and somehow happy. I look away I don't want him to see me like this...

Shoto then caress my cheek making me face him "I will protect you now" he said "that night you visited me, I heard everything."

"Ugh... ummm..." I felt my cheeks burning "you... you heard it... everything?!" I exclaim.

"yes everything, let me answer that confession" Shoto said with such confidence.

"CONFESSION?!" Tenko exclaimed as Midoriya covered his mouth.

Shoto lightly lifted my chin his face has gotten close "Mn.." he kissed me, as we pull out he smiled "I love you too" he confessed "let us help you..."

"I.. I.. don't know..." I answer "I'm practically lost..."

"Big Sis..." Eri mumbled then she step up "Big Sis! You're a very kind person, at that time you saved me when we first met" she said with such courage "your touch was so gentle, and you changed Chisaki. You took care of us those days... I don't see whats bad in you, you just did it for the good of others."

"I know you very well, even tho you are so strong you cry at nights. You never let us show your tears..."

My lip flatten. Eri is right I do cry at nights I wanted to hide that feeling not letting them worried, I've been suppressing my feelings all those times.

"so please Big Sis. You must rest..." Eri said.

"Eri..." I look down.

As then Yuki of this world approach me she then gave out a smile extending her right arm gently lend a hand out "let us lead you back to the light" she said "you don't have to be a villain anymore. I can tell you'll be safe" she smiled as I saw Shoto and my brother smiling.

I hesitate as I was about to accept her hand. "Guh!!" all of a sudden my head it hurts "ACK... AAAAHH...!!" I felt it splitting and its telling me something.

"don't be weak!"

"they are tricking you!"

"they won't save you!"

I grip my head "No! Stay away! You're not... real!" I screamed.

Yuki's POV

"whats happening to her?!" Izuku panic.

"Yuki, Whats happenig to my sister?!" Tenko questioned.

As I saw her scream in pain, I can hear it. Her mind...

They will kill you... they are tricking you... we are your real family...

"STAY AWAY!!" She screamed in pain as her eyes are starting to turn black.

"O Yuki~ as your master you will obey"

My eyes widen "That voice!" I grit my teeth knowing who is our enemy now "YOU LET HER GO ALL FOR ONE!" I shouted.