The Hidden Truth

Yuki's POV World 1

It's been 2 days ever since Izuku ask me to train him, I can see he's making progress. He even show me around UA and Mustafu city to see the difference in my universe compare to his.

He really reminds me of the Izuku Midoriya in my world however it's kinda sad, but somehow I felt happy that here in this world he was able to meet everyone.

"Yuki?" Izuku called

"hm?"

"why did you become a hero in the first place?" Izuku ask

I got surprised when Izuku ask

I smiled "well... when I was a little girl I always admire heroes."

"I even idolize All Might for that, at first when I was in the orphanage. All the kids there have their amazing quirks. While I... I was born with One for All."

"during those days... the kids the in the orphanage are happy to use their own quirks to play. While mine I couldn't use it..."

"because sometimes I always ended getting injured... my limbs get messed up."

"I always dream to be a hero who always makes everyone feel safe and at peace... that's why I became a hero who fight with a smile on my face."

"till I met All Might, he ask me if I wanted to be a hero, so I said what kind of hero I wanted to be "the kind hero who can make the world a better place" just like he did, make the world at peace, save everyone's hearts."

"then after that, he adopted me, he showed me a lot of things what it takes to be a hero. In the media I always hide since I became the daugther of the famous No. 1 hero..."

"but... All Might and I hid the truth, about me, the adoption and also my quirk" I said "I wanted to be the kind of hero who can save everyones. I just don't save their lives but also their hearts."

"back then when the Shoto Todoroki in my world was crying, I'm always there for him. To comfort him in hard times..." I smiled then I remember Shoto's memories when we were kids "I never stop comforting him, and I never left him..."

"how about the Izuku Midoriya in your world?" Izuku ask

I felt sad inside when he ask

"well, he did great" I lied "even in hard times... he never stop chasing his dreams, he never stop caring for his friends..."

We were so calm chatting about each other, it feels like back in Dagoba, we always talk about each other and we always talk about heroes... I really missed those days... I regret saying those to him... but everything is on the past now.

But sometimes...

It's so hard to move on everytime I remember

"GUH?!!"

Suddenly our headaches..

What's happening!

Then the flashes happen

'I'm sorry, Izuku'

'Wait!!'

Then the flash ended

Then as we pant...

"hah... hah... hah..."

My eyes widen when I saw that memory...

"Yuki? What was that?" Izuku ask

'he saw it?!' I stood up "huh? I didn't see or hear anything" I said "let's end training for today..." then I walk away...