Epilogue : Happiness

As the medical team and some of the heroes who are still in good shape they searched the area of survivors who are stranded by the debris and rubble, neither it be civillians, heroes or villains they are still people to be saved.

As then the media finally found the victor of this battle, Yuki who is still standing raising one fist up high smiling as her white silver hair billows by the wind and her eyes who turned silver symbolizes a new hope and beginning has been born to this new era.

Yuki's POV
The new era has been born, the vow of this history will never repeat and everything will end until my time comes. All I know everything will be fine now...

"YUKI..!!" Everyone called as most of my friends hugged me while I was still recovering on the medical bed.

I felt being crushed by their embraced and pain all over my body "guys... Uck... You're killing me" I said trying to break free but too tired to do so.

"It's your fault!" Mina scolded while crying.

"Your whole speech got to us!" Kirishima pointed while crying.

"Don't dare leave us like that!" Sato yelled.

I then felt a hard flick on my forehead "Ouch!" I reacted "come Uncle!" Seeing my friends make way.

"That's for saying a death speech if you aren't dead yet!" Uncle Aizawa glared angrily but with worries deep inside, but then he hug me "you're alive... Don't scare us like that again."

I hummed and smile hearing this conversation right now.

I then heard the tent open strongly "YUKI!" Shoto's voice yelled theb he finally found me as my friends make space.

"Hey! Don't leave me!" I panic blushing.

A pair of strong arms pulled my close but not moving me out of the bed but it was gentle and emotions so pure worry "Yuki.. thank... You're alive" Shoto embraced crying softly "I was so deeply worried... When I heard your speech.. and Midoriya said your vitals are getting weaker.." he worried every detail.

I smiled knowing he is worried of my actions I then kiss his forehead "I'm so sorry to worry you like that" I apologized "I just did what has to be done, even if it means killing myself. But in the end I didn't because he once again save me again.." I explain.

As those days goes on everyone's lives in peace, I dye my hair back to black I can't ask Eri to use rewind on me since my brother gave this chance to me go to waste. the media wanted to get a hold for my interview and now asking me for the position as the new Number 1 hero, but of course I turn it down since I wanted to enjoy my time with my friends while still young. Remembering what Midnight said I'm still young and need to enjoy things while we're still young, so I enjoy my school days till it finally our graduation day and official heroes.

As it was the last days in height alliance its like it has been yesterday when we were all fledgelings, it has been 3 years ever since that day we first step in UA and now we're finally gonna fly and become true heroes. Endeavor will soon retire and Shoto will be the one taking over his agency and I'm officially became the head of Might Tower running most of its heroes and sidekicks from separate missions and connections worldwide.

That night I was packing my bags no one notice but I'm going to tell them at the farewell party. So that time we were all enjoying wearing formal wear and my date is Shoto of course, seems like Izuku's date is Hatsume those two have gotten close ever since Izuku was amazed on Hatsume's work and invention. I stood up grab a glass of wine as I went up at the center then caught their attention "I would like to have a toast" I said raising my glass "I would love to say that we've finally reach our dreams, I would like to thank you all for everyone's support through all those trials and errors" I said almost felt like crying "everyone, I'll be leaving tomorrow" I announce as I heard them gasped "I know its so sudden, but my new duty as the rising symbol of peace and pillar of hope it might take years but I promise I will come return."