Reflection

Yuki's POV

If she leaves Tenko will be stuck here and Renegade will reform her reign... but...

The way she look at us.. with such determination in her ideals... but deep inside I saw her crying. She's the same as my broter...

I turn to see Tenko looking down, but I have to help him get back on his spirit "Tenko!" I called.

I saw him lifted his head "Yuki, did I did the right thing to her?" he asked "My sister... she suffered... all those times I believed she was murdered... instead she turn into someone that I don't know anymore."

"is it because I couldn't save her? Or is it I fail to be a good brother to her?"

"JUST WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!"

Hearing him saying that I have to tell him. That all those times he was doing a good a job, that it is something a life that I wish I could have. I let out a sigh "Tenko... listen to me..." I called as I look down "do you want to know the reason I don't want to get attached to you?"

Tenko look up "is it because I'm not your Tenko-nii in this world" he answered.

"You're correct" I said "but that's not all" I added. I chuckled "truth is.. when I first saw that photo of you and your sister, I was a jealous."

"The fact real actual too jealous of it."

"Why are you jealous?" Tenko asked.

I didn't look at him "because you have spent time with your sister all those years when you were together" I explain "Yuki Shimura a girl born with the quirk of Restore. What she said to me was right, we may be the same but we are different."

"I never got to spent my time with my real family, unlike yours in your world. My Tenko-nii left me by the doorstep of the orphanage, because he didn't knew what to do."

"I was raised by All Might he taught me everything about being a Hero. Yet those times I knew who I really am and never forget the blessings from the people around me. I can still recall who I am before becoming Yuki Yagi, I am Yuki Shimura..."

"I dream to be a hero, yet in what destiny came to be?" I asked as I look down "back when I saw Tenko for the first time... I saw him as an enemy... I hated him for doing those evil deeds things..."

"During those times I wonder what kind of person he is? But instead he and I started in different sides..."

"I wanted to know him, I never got to know him. But when I saw you for the first time..." I smiled as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks "I was happy to know that he is a good person, so I had hope that my Tenko-nii is just like you!"

"At first I wanted to hug you, because I want to know how it feels like to have my Tenko-nii by my side just for once."

I look at him "so please don't lose hope on your sister, because I am proof that deep down she's crying!" I said "I will do the same thing to my brother! So right now you mustn't give up!"

"I may be her other self but I'll be saying this now in your sister's place!"

I took up my courage and burning passion.

"Don't give up! You can do it! Believe in yourself!"

"I know she's crying, its not a hero she needs she needs you! She needs her brother!"

Tenko's POV

Hearing this from Yuki, she and her are the same. I just knew it, I need to believe in myself.

"your right" I said "she needs me."

"that's the spirit!" Yuki smiled but then move a little "but first we need to get out of here."