Rescue Operation

Shoto's POV

I visited early in the hospital, I can see the others are here waiting outside Yuki's room.

Then I open the door I saw Yuki is awake sitting on the hospital bed...

"Yuki?" I ran toward to her then hug her

"Shoto?" Yuki hug back

Then the others came inside "Yuki, you're awake" Uraraka said

"I caused you so much trouble, Yagi" Tokoyami apologizes

"no please I did this to myself" Yuki said "did everyone from class A come to visit" she ask

"no Jiro and Hagakure were still out and were knocked unconscious with that villain's poisonous gas" Iida explain "and Yaoyorozu took a bad hit to the head she's hospitalized here, though we found out she finally woke up yesterday" he pause "so it's just us, we wish the whole class could be here."

"only 15 of us for now" Uraraka said

"because Bakugou..." I felt silent

I saw Yuki's reaction when I mention his name she felt guilt "Dad told me that there are people beyond our reach that we can't protect, even though that we want to which is why we have to save the people that we can reach"

Yuki pause then I saw her eyes water "I, I was so close for being able to save him, I needed to save him I had to..."

when she said those we felt sadness and guilt into our hearts

"the reason why I stop, because I saw my friend right in front of me that... He's he's a villain"

then her tears fall down to her face "I couldn't save someone who is right in front of me, just because of my friend who is a villain" she sniffle "and since I failed he's gone."

"alright then let's go get him" Kirishima spoke up the others gasp

"I was here yesterday and so is Todoroki"

Flashback

"why are you at the hospital" Kirishima exclaim

"I could ask you that" I said

"well, I couldn't just stay home" Kirishima stutter "so I figured I would come here"

"me too. I felt the same" I responede

We were on our wayto visit you when we saw All Might and some police officer talking to Yaoyorozu

We were on our wayto visit you when we saw All Might and some police officer talking to Yaoyorozu. We heard that she attached a tracking device to a Nomu then gave a receiver to All Might.

Flashback ended

"this means you're going to ask Yaoyorozu to make another receiver for you doesn't it" Iida pointed

"what of it does" I answered

I saw Iida reaction he's angry "you should have listen what All Might said. We have to leave this to the professionals it's not the right time for us to get involved-"