The Rift to another Universe

In every Dimention does exist another destiny, another world and another person. Sometimes there's always a part that didn't exist in one universe into another.

Sometimes a person is much worthy inheriting One for All.

There are two worlds, with different destiny's. Who inherited One for All

One world a person who inherit One for All, who dreams to become the worlds greatest hero.

And one world a person who also inherit One for All, who dreams to become a hero who fights for peace, courage and justice. And who is determined to become the new symbol of peace.

These two persons are from different worlds, different dimension in a different time.

Now how shall fate will collide these two now...?

............................................................................................................

Yuki's POV World 1

Hi my name is Yuki Yagi, I'm 16 years old. I'm a pro-hero and at the same time I'm a student-teacher on UA high.

I maybe too young to be a pro, but I can do more than just being a young girl.

I became pro-hero a month before the retirement of the symbol of peace, All Might. Or likely he's my Dad, but not biologically.

Ten years ago I'm just an orphan in Tokushu orphanage in Tokyo.

My real name Yuki Shimura

My dream is to become a hero who brings peace, courage and justice. And I shall fight with a smile on my face.

Since All Might can't continue anymore, now it's my turn to continue his path.

I've been a pro for more than 2 months now, I'm still kinda new being a pro, but I'm still working hard to become the hero that I am now.

I have friends and family, they all supported me to my dream also someone who cares about me...

Even though in hard times I never stop smiling in the face of danger.

............................................................................................................

Izuku's POV World 2

My name is Izuku Midoriya I'm a hero-in-training I enter the most prestigious school in all of Japan. Where heroes who became legend we're born, UA high.

Now I'm training to be the next greatest hero in the world.

When I was 4 years old I learned that I was quirkless that crumbled my dreams away, but I didn't stop finding a way to be a hero.

Until I met the Greatest hero in the world, All Might. Who inherit his power to me.

Now that his power no longer within him now it's my turn to continue his path.

With my friends by my side we work hard to become heroes.

So with this power possessed in me, I'll become the hero who always win...

A hero who fights with a smile on my face...

............................................................................................................

Two different worlds, two different universes, with two different destiny's. Now the story of two different hero's shall collide into one...

............................................................................................................