The Gentle Criminal

Yuki's POV

It's 8:00 am in the morning, I'm in a nearby cafe... this place doesn't look like a cafe, it's like a peaceful house...

This district is very peaceful, there's not so much hero agency here and there's no crime, it's a perfect place for me to relax, and it's pretty near on U.A.

"here's your tea lassy" the old man said then pour a cup of tea

"thank you" I thanked him

Then I picked my cup up as I smell the scent of my tea then breath lightly "golden-tips imperial, my favorite tea" I mumble.

Suddenly my communicator rings.

"hello" I picked it up

"Yuki, where are you?" Kyoka's voice

"oh, I'm in a cafe. I need some time to bring my confidence up" I answered "don't worry, I'll be there just in time for the festival to start."

"okay, just don't be late, okay" then Kyoka hang up

Then took a sip of my tea. I look around... I can see there's only two people in this store...

I always come here to take a day off and to bring my confidence up...

"do you often come here, Lassy?" the old man ask

"yes sir" I answer "I always come here when I have a day off."

"hm... no wonder you look so familiar" the old man said then he took out a pen and paper "can I have an autograph?" he whispered

One of my fans, huh?

I smiled "sure" then I sign

"thank you" the old man said then put a strawberry shortcake on the table.

"um...? I didn't order a strawberry short cake" I said

"it's on the house lassy" the old man said "please enjoy" then he walk out.

I look on the strawberry short cake.

Looks like many people are counting on me, believe in me and supporting me.

Then I have to do my best to be one of the best heroes...

8:30 am

I payed the tea and leave a tip then head outside. I breath out I can see I only have 30 minutes to go back. Then I...

"you should watch where you're going"

Then I almost bumped on two people. A man wearing a face mask, wearing a coat, and a hat. And a small lady wearing a hat, cloak and shades.

"oh, sorry!" I apologize then I gave them a way.

"you almost made me lose the aftertaste of the gold-tips imperial" the man said then he walks away with his partner "well... let's go uuhh... honey!,"

"HONEY?!" the little lady said "I'm your Honey?!"

"so you drink tea in this district? I never saw you two before?" I said "and you also drink gold-tips imperial?"

"did my ears deceive me?" the man turn to me "only those who know the name gold-tips imperial would have been able to deduce that..."

"so you are one of the few who knows of it? Impressive for one so young!"

I became nervous "well... I too also drink gold-tips imperial and some times when I ran out of stock I always come to this shop to drink some" I said

'wait? Wait a second... this voice sounds kind of familiar' I thought as I became curious.

"Hoho! What a high class girl you are" the man said "what a... great young lady you are..."