Torch of Salvation

Yuki's POV

I float down on top of a building as I started limping feeling so weak as I wall myself support my stand 'I need to... get away...' I thought 'just please...'

I step on something I look down 'its Mineta's balls! Dammit a trap!' I pull up my leg but I use blackwhip to slice it away.

"Yagi- No! Shimura!" Iida called behind him was Mineta "just let us join you, we're friends. And friends help eah other no matter how hard it is" he said.

"and you were brave back at the USJ" Mineta step up "I fell for your awesomeness and I wanted to be awesome too! You may be powerful back then we're all stronger together! Become like that back then!"

I grit my teeth as I fire One for All, Iida sped up but I jump up before he caught me. I float up I kick the turbulence escaping 'just please undertand all of you!' I scream in my thoughts.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! YUKI!!" That was Onchaco's voice but I focus on escaping "PLEASE YUKI COME BACK TO US!!" as she got near me out of my insecurities "GET AWAY!!" I lash out blackwhip hitting her hard.

I saw Ochaco's eyes closes as her palm collided as she fall fast, I quickly turn around as I dive down reaching my arms out "OCHACO!!" I reach out fast but I was so far away but I had to reach her, as I got close I caught her around my arms as we almost reach the concrete road almost smashing our street from the landing I hover down landing my two feet on the street. As I gently knelt down felt guilt as I press my hand on Ochaco's "OCHACO WAKE UP!!" I worried "please... I didn't mean to..."

I felt a hand on top of my palm I look up "its alright..." Ochaco smiled "I guess I got your attention, despite I got myself too pushy..." she chuckled.

"don't do that, just please..." I pleaded as I out her down as I turn my heels away "I just need all of you... to be safe... knowing AFO will use all of you just to get me..." I said not turning back "just please understand I'm doing this for all of you."

"Yuki, we understand" Ochaco answer "but this isn't the way! The Yuki I know is very brave and cool! The friend who always help us around."

"listen to us, we want to to help. The duty and burden you are carrying is fogging your judgement.. look at us... turn around..."

I can't... I couldn't face them...

I felt a gentle hand holding my hand from behind that made me flinch "I know you are scared" Ochaco said "I know you are brave, its ok for heroes to be scared" she ensure "you are my friend Yuki. You always brighten things up when we're all together."

"just please... turn around and look at us."

I breath out as I slowly turn around seeing all of them standing with such worry in their eyes Mina approached "Yuki stop all this solo act... we are here for you..." she said "lets go back together!"

I felt my cheeks are warm I realize I was crying, its been days I couldn't feel my tears even tho the rain kept pouring down I just felt them all "I'm sorry everyone... I just can't..." I answer in tears "I would love to go back... but I just couldn't..."

"all those times I've been carrying the torch the one who will finish everything... I... I... I was so scared... that day I volunteer for evacuation. Because I didn't want to face my brother.... escaping that duty to stop him."

"all those times I wanted to meet him... but my own destiny led me to him... being an enemy. That day I saw him turn to a villain that society made him, I think I blame society... or maybe how people treated him..."

"all I wanted to feel is at peace... I wanted to be a hero... but that dream led me to him. No matter how much I avoid he will find me... so I had to face things alone..."