Eri

Yuki's POV

I woke up early in the morning then I clean myself up, I wore my school uniform. After that I grab my case, then I head to the station a bit early.

After a 1 hour train, I finally arrived in Nighteye Agency...

"Yuki, you're here early" Uncle Mirai said

"it's bet to be early. I'm always in time" I said

"put your costume on, you're going on patrol" he order

"Yes Sir!"

After that I head to the changing room then I put my uniform inside the locker, then I wore my hero costume... after that I came out from the changing room.

"oh, Yuki you're here early"

I turn "Togata? Is that your hero costume, pretty cool" I complimented

"thanks"

Then we proceed to the office

"today is patrol and surveillance. We'll split into pairs. Bubble Girl and myself. Mirio and Yuki" Uncle explain

"surveillance, what are you guys investigating?" I ask

"the Nighteye agency is currently conducting a secret investigation" Bubble Girl said

"a small designated villain organization called Shie Hassaikai" Uncle said then he showed a photo "their leader, a man named Kai Chisaki has demonstrated some unusual movements."

Then I look at the photo

"Yakuza members, huh? I remember you taught me all about all the kinds of villains, Sir Nighteye" I said "since the ages all the villains ther're all one, until Dad showed up they started to disband into groups..."

"I'm impress that you remember the short lessons I gave you" Uncle said then he fixed his glasses up.

"because of that massive demolition of their world in the past... but this Chisaki individual has started assembling those guys together again" Bubble Girl explain "and recently made contact with the League of Villains. We have no details about what transpire, though."

"... the League, huh?" I mumble

Last time I saw the League of Villains was back in Kamino, is this villain Chisaki is trying connect with them...

"...Yuki, is something wrong?" Togata worries

I shot my head up "ah yeah, I'm fine. Anyway please proceed" I said

"however, we have been unable to gather any evidence to show that he is planning anything criminal. And for that reason the Shie Hassaikai can it be treated like a criminal organization," Uncle continues "we at the Nighteye office are seeking proof of their criminal activities, time and again, they've made no effort to put on airs that they are doing anything but."

"now move on"

"Yes Sir!"

After that we take separate ways...

"this is an honor" Togata said

"of what, Togata?" I ask

"of you patrolling with me, patrolling with a pro" Togata said

Then I remember "oh yeah, I forgot to ask your hero name" I said

"oh, mine's Lemillion" Togata said "not quite to the level of all, but I want to be able to save a million people. And it's kinda sounds like that rock band, Remioromen! Cool, huh?!"

"I think it's great name, Lemillion I like it" I said

"thanks, Yuki" Togata thanked me.

"now let's go with full of energy!" I said